[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think about future of Witcher franchise, /v/? Wi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
What do you think about future of Witcher franchise, /v/? Will the new game ever come out? What should it be about?

http://poal.me/ff3o38
>>
>>338012425
I'm thinking it won't be until a long way off if the next game ever comes.
>>
>>338012425
how about just no more witcher games for now
why isnt that an option

Seriously. Give the series a fucking rest
>>
>>338012934
>Give the series a fucking rest
This.
>>
>>338012425
Never say never, but Geralt's story is done.
>>
>>338013027
They should've given it a rest before the first one
>>
Just drop the series but if they HAD to, make it about Ciri.
>>
>>338013178
I'm not entirely against that. I enjoyed 2 well enough, but I also had to make myself finish it.
>>
>>338012934
Tbqh it would be just stupid for CDPR to just throw the mark that JUST now became really popular out of the window.

I believe they will come back to it after CP2077, releasing both titles simultaneously, pretty much like Bioware does with DA and ME. But I don't think we need to worry about the quality of game - after all, they are not EA or Ubisoft.
>>
>>338013308
>after all, they are not EA or Ubisoft.
Yet.
>>
>>338013308
thats why i said for now retard
>>
>>338013356
They will never be that big. RPGs outside of Bethesda's shit, will never sell as many copies as the games EA or Ubisoft puts out.
>>
>>338012425
The devs already told in an interview that they will give Witcher series a rest. They also said they will return to it in the future to make Witcher 4, but not anytime soon. Probably after 5+ years after Cyberpunk release.
>>
>>338012425
Frankly I'm more interested in what that other AAA RPG they want out by 2021 will be. Witcher covers fantasy, Cyberpunk covers sci-fi, so what's left?
>>
Just make it take place 300-400 years ago when Witchers were still a thing
>>
>>338012425
Hey guys, quick question. Do any of the expansions add some sort of content that's not post-game? I mean, if i start a fresh game, will i find, i don't know, new weapons, enemies or are there new skills to level up or something like that?
>>
>>338013760
Mystery
>>
>All these Cirifags
I hope you fags understand she's not even a real witcher and also an overpowered Mary Sue, so there is NO WAY she will ever be a protagonist of the game?

Not to mention there is literally no logical plot for her, and add the anger of spergs who got empress/bad ending.
>>
Since this is a Witcher thread, I just got 3 and the movement feels like it has a weird delay on it.
Anyone know if this is just a problem on my end?
>>
>>338013806
Mods and NG+ has some extra content in the normal game.
>>
>>338014015
Mhh, i'm getting the feeling that the extra content from NG+ are just some new quest, not new potion brewing or skills. But i'll just wait, i'm about to beat the game so thanks for the spoiler-free answer.
>>
File: 1445375182330.gif (2 MB, 450x371) Image search: [Google]
1445375182330.gif
2 MB, 450x371
>not wanting a new game starring a young vesemir
>>
>>338013583
Citaton?
Also, pls don't be Ciri game.
>>
>>338012425
I wouldn't mind ongoing tw3 expansions for different campaigns.

>ie. Go be a playergen'd skelliger (warrior/druid/hunting trees)

>Be Nilfgaardian

Etc. And have campaigns based around being part of that setting /world/politics/wars etc.

Getting to roll a dorf/elf scoiatael might be fun. Or a sorceress/wizard.

Hell. A harder-than-hard

>'fuck you. You're a villager in some backwoods nowheresville surrounded by monsters and warring armies. OBJECTIVE, SURVIVE'
Game mode could be super fun too.

Or a zerrikania campaign.

>survive this deathworld - esque
>>
>>338015489
>Gardener from TW1 as protagonist of the next game
Would play tbqh.
>>
>>338014004
Check the gameplay options, there's a choice between the standard and an alternative movement response. You might prefer the alternative.
>>
Be more like Bethesda. Set in the days where witchers were in demand
>>
>>338019617
>Set in the days where witchers were in demand
Yes
>More like Bethesda
God no.
>>
>>338012425
Vesemir right after witcher training
>>
>>338019710
I mean Character creation
>>
>>338019909
Fuckno. DA:Origins style chargen where your gen actually matters and effects story
>>
>>338020020
We also get to Customize or weapons where the weapons are not just swords only.

When I mean weapon customization, Not only just runes, but the blade design, Hilt, and Guard. From Sword To spear w/ a deep level of customization
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.