[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does uncharted 3 and 4 suck so much balls? Is is because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
Why does uncharted 3 and 4 suck so much balls? Is is because they are soap operas where you climb mostly?
>>
Uncharted 3 fucked with the movement and shooting so badly that it was completely separated from Uncharted 2. The twist was bong water and that sucked.
>>
>>337998186
No Doughnut Drake and the sense of carefree fun as every little thing Drake jumps to falls apart under his weight.Too insensitive apparently. Uncharted 2 is the only Uncharted in my books.
>>
They're essentially just movies where it stops the plot every 20 minutes or so for a firefight or to climb something.
>>
i thought 4 was better than 3 imo. but not better than 2. the game had a satisfying closure.
>>
File: 1452063149303.jpg (41 KB, 640x527) Image search: [Google]
1452063149303.jpg
41 KB, 640x527
i had fun with all the games
>>
>>337998186
3 was just the same story as 2 but worse in every way, at least 4 was interesting
>>
>>338002310
maybe it's because i don't remember the previous games, but i thought 4 had the best locations and history.
>>
File: Whats That.jpg (26 KB, 291x283) Image search: [Google]
Whats That.jpg
26 KB, 291x283
>>337998186
I liked 3 more than 2. I haven't played 4.

Inb4 that one GamingBrit episode, all the mechanics were improved, especially shooting. It didn't have waves of enemies like 2 did once you hit Nepal.

Yeah, the graveyard ship section was pointless, but that submerging boat section was incredible.

I even liked the story more. It's not like anything amazing happened in 2, it was all fairly generic. With 3, we got to spend a lot of time with Sully and see Drakes origins.

I liked it a lot.
>>
4 is great but had too much walking/climbing. The action sequences were the best in the series.

3 was hot garbage that was blatantly rushed and unfinished aswell as relying on cinematic setpieces rather than actual good level design.

UC4 actually gives me hope for the last of us 2, since that game's biggest issue was the linear level design that didn't complement the stealth gameplay very well.
>>
>>338003238
yes 4 did have a lot of climbing and a lot of things crumbling/falling apart. some of the puzzles were interesting and the combat improved. I really loved what they discovered together on that island.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.