[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm tired of no longer being a Custard after five years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: should I do it.png (424 KB, 2736x1824) Image search: [Google]
should I do it.png
424 KB, 2736x1824
I'm tired of no longer being a Custard after five years of not having a PC

Will the lowend spec be able to play Star Shitizen reliably? I was thinking about the next one up because it comes with a lot (like the controller).

Would it be better to buy from somewhere else? Never tried these guise before.
>>
Probably the quantum computers we'll have moved on to by the time that SC gets released.
>>
>>337987518
>Custard
Hungry?
>>
>>337987596
Do you mean holographic hard drives? Some guy told me about those when I worked at bestbuy, said it would change everything.

That was eight years ago.
>>
>>337987518
You'd have a lot better luck running modern games if you build it yourself and you wait another few months since new cards will drive the prices of current GPUs down.
>>
>>337987518
lol i payed less than a thousand for a 6600k+970 build. kill yourself alienware babby.
>>
>>337988410
thanks for the hot tip

>>337988448
You're right, I guess I'll annie frank
>>
I know this is bait, but just in case anyone who doesnt know is paying attention

Do not buy alienware. It's basically macs for "gamurs". It's got a huge mark up for brand, and they often will put in cheaper/lower spec parts because they know that people who buy alienware dont know better.

If you're really not confident in your ability to do some easy research and follow some easy instructions, and you want to buy a premade, you should probably just look into getting a ps4.
>>
File: Shibe.jpg (58 KB, 800x495) Image search: [Google]
Shibe.jpg
58 KB, 800x495
>>337988687
well now you made me feel bad for telling you to kek yourself

Honestly building a computer isn't as scary as you are probably making it out to be. Watch some video guides and get used to what everything's called and where it goes and get some recommendations for what parts are worth your money. You'll be much happier with a $700 PC you built yourself that can run just about everything at medium-high at a stable framerate than a piece of shit prebuilt that will struggle on low settings.
>>
>>337988762
this was a serious topic with a troll image more rather

I want to get back into PC gaymen but am totally clueless to what to shoot for these days
>>
>>337989053
Just base your parts off this
http://www.logicalincrements.com/
>>
>>337989053
There's a million guides. Hell, even mmochampion does regular "build lists". Do some googling. First step is to basically educate yourself.
>>
>>337989501
>>337989173
>>337989023
Much obliged, i was talking to some guys the other night in a GPU thread and they helped me to understand about the same things.

I guess I'm building a new PC. I still have ptsd over the last one that I paid a friend to build for me, and ended up being a bluescreen roulette
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.