[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone know of some easy to learn vidya songs? For piano preferably,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: boy meets girl.png (183 KB, 608x750) Image search: [Google]
boy meets girl.png
183 KB, 608x750
Anyone know of some easy to learn vidya songs? For piano preferably, but guitar would also be alright.
I learned Boy Meets Girl from Mother 2 (pic related. As you can see it's pretty simple stuff, so I'm looking for more around that skill level) and am learning Wisdom of the World from Mother 1, but that's a short song so I might have it done soon and am not sure what to do next. Any suggestions are appreciated, thanks.
>>
I really liked pollyanna from mother1 and fassad's theme + smashing song of praise (brawl version) for guitar. I'm not sure if good sheet music exists for piano though. The fassad+smashing song might be a bit above the skill level but pollyanna is easy
>>
>>337988250
>pollyanna
It's funny that you mention that, because I had just realized how good Pollyanna would be to do, and I found some sheet music for it that looks reasonable. So I'll definitely have to try that out after finishing with Wisdom of the World.
>>
On the top of my head, most of the simpler OoT songs like Lost Woods have simple arrangements that sound alright.

I found an arrangement with Dire Dire Docs that's relatively simple, but fuck does it sound surprisingly good http://www.ninsheetmusic.org/download/pdf/1711

But yeah usually most of the simple Zelda songs that have simple arrangements that sound good so I would start there.
>>
>>337986973
Crash Bandicoot theme

I just learned to play it. It's pretty easy.
>>
>>337989308
Ah, thanks so much for the Dire Dire Docks sheet music. That's been one of my favorite vidya songs since I first played Mario 64 as a little kid.
>>
>>337990909
>>337989308
Is there an easy way to import sheet music like what you linked into guitar pro 6? There are a lot of times I see sheet music I want to play on guitar but I have to manually put it in to guitar pro and it's kind of annoying after a while
>>
File: Rocket Jump Waltz Piano Sheet.jpg (1 MB, 1654x2339) Image search: [Google]
Rocket Jump Waltz Piano Sheet.jpg
1 MB, 1654x2339
>>337986973
i tried learning this in piano class in sophmore year of hs. fucked up because i was a shit student though. it's easy really
>>
>>337991353
Oooh, that looks fun. I'll probably be pretty bad at those jumps, but might as well try.
>>
>>337991232
if there's a midi file then yeah probably. I don't have much experience with midi styled programs though, mainly just play on my up right grand.

I'll see if I can find a midi version.
>>
>>337991703
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wrcrdfmr2gvsssq/V2YJIgGMuG

This guy has a list of piano midis including that dire dire docks one not sure if that will help you.

The arrangement for dire dire docks he has is mostly the same save a few octave chords and minor details.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjaYBPlHiu8
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.