[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are people browsing this board that actually struggled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: ezpz.jpg (554 KB, 1921x1080) Image search: [Google]
ezpz.jpg
554 KB, 1921x1080
>there are people browsing this board that actually struggled with this fight
You aeon overdrive spamming shitters just need to git gud. How could anyone even struggle on any story boss in this game.

Also, Rikku is best girl.
>>
Real thread should be:

>There are people on this board that actually like this game.
>>
>>337978595
They made that fight way easier in the HD version you idiot, of course you'd think that you were hot shit.
>>
I wouldn't say I struggled but I think most died to her at least once because there is no way to see the mega death coming the first time. The fight constantly rewards you for getting rid of the zombie status by giving you a free regen bonus and then all of the sudden BAM if at least one of your character doesn't have zombie you auto lose.
>>
>>337978696
Well, I mean, it's the best FF game so obviously there are going to be people who like it.
>>
>>337978859

>Nicest-smelling turd from the turd pile.

Kek.
>>
>>337978595
>Also, Rikku is best girl.
Damn right nigga.
>>
>>337978696

fpbp

>>337978859

I'm sorry, is FFX the first and only rpg you've ever played?
>>
File: yh4-ENsT.jpg (173 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
yh4-ENsT.jpg
173 KB, 1252x1252
>>337978991
>I don't like any of the final fantasy games
>>
>>337979297
FFX is easily the greatest jrpg of our generation.
>>
>>337978801
What did they change to do so?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.