[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck you /v/ You guys said it was good, but all I got was a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (395 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
395 KB, 1920x1080
Fuck you /v/

You guys said it was good, but all I got was a shitty story and characters with shallow gameplay.

Fuck you.
>>
>>337974320
But muh m1 grands
>>
How about you learn to read, moron. Nobody said it was >good, it was a good port of a mediocre game. They should be recognized for unlocking FPS and resolution along with kb&m support, and that's all that was. They're not being praised for the game support.
>>
>>337974320
You're right.

it's not good.

It's GOTYAY
>>
The gameplay is fine until you realize you can just abuse Alicia and Welkin's orders. A ranks only taking speed into account was a shit idea.
>>
>>337974882
No it wasn't. They should have made it more like a shooter where it would actually benefit people who could aim instead of a random chance.

It's shit, all the characters are shit, the Valkyria is idiotic.

I'm mad.
>>
File: 1453687373204.gif (3 MB, 255x191) Image search: [Google]
1453687373204.gif
3 MB, 255x191
>>337974320
Loved it personally. This inspired me to do another play through, thanks OP.
>>
it is anime what do you expect?
>>
File: doom and gloom.jpg (367 KB, 869x960) Image search: [Google]
doom and gloom.jpg
367 KB, 869x960
>>337974320
Maybe next time you should consider who is recommending a product to you. /v/ is nothing but a bunch of pretentious, self-important douchebags that think their tastes are superior to "normies" when in reality they're nothing more than a bunch of contrarian anime faggots that have convinced themselves to overlook the flaws of things they deem good. After which, they feel the need to go into other threads and dismiss the opinions of others whilst mindlessly complaining about games they've never played in order to feel better about their own shitty purchases. The selective reasoning and overall bipolar nature of this board is bad enough to make you wonder how any of these idiots haven't been euthanized yet for the betterment of mankind. Don't come here if you want a serious recommendation from anyone with taste. All you'll get is a bunch of inbred retards chanting hip memes and quoting the latest buzzword of the week.

inb4 shill
>>
>>337978324
Shill.
>>
Just from the picture you can tell it's going to be an anime cringe fest story
>>
>>337974320
those faces have no business being on those bodies. Did they actually just copy and paste an anime face onto the picture in MSPaint?
>>
I unironically liked Valkyria Chronicles 2 more. I liked the changes such as having snipers be an upgrade rather than a starting class, and how armored techs were added and how they're in charge of disabling mines/rebuilding sand bags.

I also felt more connected to the side characters than with VC1.
>>
File: who the fuck are you.png (1 MB, 735x595) Image search: [Google]
who the fuck are you.png
1 MB, 735x595
>>337974320
>>
>>337976135
Much better than overwatch senpai
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.