[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Vidya Confession Kojima is my favorite developer, even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8
File: 5322064.jpg (122 KB, 625x393) Image search: [Google]
5322064.jpg
122 KB, 625x393
ITT: Vidya Confession

Kojima is my favorite developer, even after all the fuck ups he did.
>>
The only reason I initially picked up a Final Fantasy game is because I enjoyed playing as Cloud in sm4sh and didn't want to be one of those people who mains a character from a game they've never played. FF is now my favorite franchise and XIII is one of my top choices
>>
I think God Hand has the best hand-to-hand combat system ever created.
All the Dark Souls games are fantastic. Even the much-maligned 2.
I found the Witcher so utterly boring that I never finished it. I played it up to a part where your sorceress friend teleports you away from the city and then I said "fuck this game"
>>
I think VGHS is a pretty good show.

Fight me.
>>
>>337975159
I don't like any of the Metal Gear games.
I have never played any of the Dark Soul or Mass Effect games.
I only play the main iterations of Pokemon, never the updated releases or 'sequels'.
I prefer Cross to Trigger.
>>
File: 1449621773931.jpg (379 KB, 637x900) Image search: [Google]
1449621773931.jpg
379 KB, 637x900
I'm so bad at video games that I've been using cheat engine for the past 2 months on single player games to make myself feel better. I question every day why I even bother with video games if I have to not play them to enjoy them.
>>
PC is an overrated platform {/spoiler}
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 94x133) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 94x133
I played this game all the way through 30 times and I loved it.
I don't regret it.
>>
I play everything with a walkthrough because i don't want to miss anything
>>
File: sonicadventure.jpg (140 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
sonicadventure.jpg
140 KB, 800x800
This is one of my favorite games.
>>
File: image.png (538 KB, 949x620) Image search: [Google]
image.png
538 KB, 949x620
THE LEGEND OF SPYRO IS MY FAVORITE GAME SERIES AND I'VE PLAYED IT HUNDREDS OF TIMES. I STILL EVEN FAP TO CYNDER OCCASIONALLY
>>
File: 1343568425330.gif (2 MB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
1343568425330.gif
2 MB, 256x192
I skipped Nameless King on my playthrough because he was too hard.
>>
Mostly of time, silly games like EDF or somo indies made me more hyped than alot of those AAA expensive games, with some exceptions of course
>>
I use bayonetta when losing to someone in smash4then exit the lobby when I finally get a win

In Dark Souls 2 I summoned for the Mirror Knight I never beat the ancient dragon but fuck that shit

In splatoon I save scummed all my gear, but who doesn't?

Firewatch is ok
>>
File: ANCHOVIES.png (325 KB, 826x457) Image search: [Google]
ANCHOVIES.png
325 KB, 826x457
>>337978117
new or old series
>>
>>337977404

Just start with kirby and work your way up.
>>
>>337973479
I actually starting loving assassin's creed unity after the patches and im currently replaying it
>>
>>337979309
Seeing as spyro's love interest was some humanoid deer lookin lady in the old games Id assume new.
>>
>>337979873
As far as customization goes its easily the best game. The combat is actually not bad either. Plus coop is fun as fuck
>>
>>337978253
EDF has been the most fun I've had in a long-ass time. Wish the new version was on PC but whatever, it gets my PS4 some play time.
>>
>>337978656
Man fuck the ancient dragon. That boss was a prime example of the shitty hitboxes that DS2 had.
>>
I have got to Lord of Cinder, but have never beat him. I have over 150 hours in DS and started about 3 years ago.
>>
>>337977560
That´s not a confession but an opinion, guess the confession has to be that you are a retard with idiotic opinions.
>>
File: Monhan-Stories_09-02-15_Top.jpg (588 KB, 1200x676) Image search: [Google]
Monhan-Stories_09-02-15_Top.jpg
588 KB, 1200x676
I still hold on to hope the capcom will return to their former glory and become my favorite devs again...
>>
I have never played the following games
any final fantasy
any deus ex
chrono trigger
any smt
legend of zelda
any resident evil that isn't 4

I really feel like I have a small perpsective on videogames yet I can't bring myself to playing anything
>>
>>337980083
i also like the story. sure the actual one sucks but if you put in all the side missions and coop missions that actually come with some connection to history (given that you know a bit of france's history during the revolution) its pretty interesting and the city is very immersive, especially once you turn off the minimap and other HUD elements.
>>
>>337973479
I despise REmake. I hate the fixed camera and tank controls. Also the fact that i fucked myself over at the beginning so i have to start all over again. Fuck this game.
>>
>>337974080
Fucking autist
>>
>>337982025
>he mains a character from a game he's never played
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.