[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is /v's opinion on this game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: Unreal_Tournament_2004_Coverart.png (185 KB, 256x359) Image search: [Google]
Unreal_Tournament_2004_Coverart.png
185 KB, 256x359
What is /v's opinion on this game?
>>
One of The best MP PC shooters
>>
>Fast paced, intense combat
>Good weapon variety
>Unique selection of game modes
>God-tier maps
>User-made maps

It's probably the best multiplayer FPS ever made. Unfortunately, no-one plays it anymore.
>>
File: prev_31_by_aberiu-d7d3h4t.jpg (696 KB, 1808x844) Image search: [Google]
prev_31_by_aberiu-d7d3h4t.jpg
696 KB, 1808x844
>>337971714
Just fun. Some great skins out now that look great exploding into blood.
>>
The Ballistic Weapons mod is amazing and worth revisiting the game if you've never done it before, like 30 new weapons, aiming reticules, etc.
>>
File: I8QlqUVh.jpg (114 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
I8QlqUVh.jpg
114 KB, 1252x1252
The tastes of PC players have become shit. All the good PC multiplayer games have died and nowadays everyone's playing slow paced "tacticool" garbage like Counter Strike, Dota 2, Battlefield, or LoL
>>
>>337971714
The user made objective oriented maps were a fucking blast. So much chaos.
>>
ut99 is better
>>
Best arena shooter ever made mainly because it's stupid good and stupid filled with content.

Like you never had so much content for your buck. The OST is phenomenal and the maps with the editor is sometihng you'll never see again.
>>
Top fucking game.
>>
File: unreal tournament 4 ingame.jpg (631 KB, 3440x1440) Image search: [Google]
unreal tournament 4 ingame.jpg
631 KB, 3440x1440
will ut4 be as good as 2k4?
>>
Have you ever seen that gif where a taco gets gratinated inside another taco and then a steak with burger and then gets inside a pizza and so on and so on?

UT2004 is that. And it's delicious.
>>
>>337971714
I've played the demo (a trial version of the game to test it for free as long as you want) with bros and we had a lot of fun with the onslaught modus
>>
>>337973381
Was UT3 as good as 2k4?

The answer is the same.
>>
File: nostalgia goggles.gif (130 KB, 550x731) Image search: [Google]
nostalgia goggles.gif
130 KB, 550x731
>this thread
>>
>>337973381
Dead on arrival
>>
>>337973691
tl:dr
>>
>>337971714
That's my GOAT
>>
>>337973381
It's `retty good, i've been playing for a month or so and the movement, pacing and graphics is just the best i've tried in years.

Also pleasantly stable, considerinh it says "pre alpha"ยท but it's as finished as any other game.

The only bad thing about it is the slow dev time. But holy shit, the maps that aren't "done" look better than some other games already, with generic textures and so.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.