[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>In one of the stranger news stories to surface in recent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: holly.jpg (293 KB, 1194x664) Image search: [Google]
holly.jpg
293 KB, 1194x664
>In one of the stranger news stories to surface in recent weeks, a 23 year old male was arrested in the central region of Los Angeles yesterday, charged with trespassing and attempted battery on Hollywood boulevard. The man, now known as Thomas Hamond, was found on the rooftops of several stores, wielding a bow and arrow. With emergency services having been called and concerned for his welfare the nearby area was evacuated.
>Hamond was found to be wielding a bow and arrow at the scene, repeatedly shouting “Ryuu ga waga teki wo kurau!”. When officers tried to talk to the trespasser, he would only respond with “I am ready to unleash the dragon!” before firing arrows into the air.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the average Blizzdrone
>>
>>337970459

You know whose fans don't act like raging idiots? Battleborn.
>>
>>337970657
So it begins
>>
>>337970459
Shit this nigger is about to get another campaign against games rolling. This is one of the few times I'm glad America is more liberal because otherwise we'd have some shitty jesus fucker all over this story.
>>
>>337970657
What fans?
>>
>>337970459
>I present to you the average Blizzdrone

If he was the average then you would have heard thosands of similar news stories now
>>
>>337972426
Fucking rekt.
>>
File: 1462179006024.jpg (25 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1462179006024.jpg
25 KB, 300x300
>>337972426
savage
>>
>>337970459
That's a joke article
>>
>>337974181
Thank you anonymous, I would have never figured out if you hadn't told me.
>>
>>337974356
>implying people on /v/ wouldn't legitimately believe this
>>
>>337974526
If it had said it was in Florida, I would have legitimately believed it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.