[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Characters who are pointless to bring into battle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: marth.jpg (56 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
marth.jpg
56 KB, 1280x720
ITT: Characters who are pointless to bring into battle
>>
File: latest.png (701 KB, 1069x1113) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
701 KB, 1069x1113
>>
But that's the point of a lord character anon. Chess would be easier if you could just swap your king with another pawn, but that's not how it works, you gotta use it whether you like it or not

>amiibo locked characters
>>
>>337952587
Lucina is a lord and she's one of the best units in the goddamn game.
>>
>>337952782
But that's because she's CUTE! CUTE! CUTE!
>>
this little fucking bitch
>jump in
>die
fuck him, vanilla ice, tarkus/avitus, dreadnought and cyrus master race
>>
>>337952870
The game's art really makes her look cuter
>>
File: 292px-Hanzo-portrait[1].png (134 KB, 292x350) Image search: [Google]
292px-Hanzo-portrait[1].png
134 KB, 292x350
>le I dont do literally anything remotely useful unless I shout Ryuu ga waga teki wo kurau man
>>
Lucina
>>
File: fucking loli.jpg (203 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
fucking loli.jpg
203 KB, 400x240
>>337952782
>useless if there's a roof above her or they're directly below her
Nah. Robin is better. Even then I'd rather pack characters who can bring real boilers. Marth is pretty nice on certain levels, especially if you have someone with shove or tinman feeding him extra steam. The only character in STEAM I'd consider worthless and not worth bringing is fucking Ike. Even Dorothy has insane damage on larger enemies and the million hits her gun does makes it very likely to stun berserkers and shit, which surprise suprise, floods some of the later levels.

My preferred set up was scarecros/carter/john and filler character
>>
Isadora.

Was expecting a decent waifu Paladin.

Got someone who can barely swing an iron sword at axe brigands.
>>
>>337953597
Speaking of Dorothy, recently I unlocked the Sentry and I decided to give it to her. Now every enemy turn she and a robotic asshole are gunning down any and all enemies that come towards them.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.