[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So the main selling point of this game is the name of it and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-05-17-12-04-05.jpg (591 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-17-12-04-05.jpg
591 KB, 720x1280
So the main selling point of this game is the name of it and the focus/blur feature when QTE occur when finishing off a demon. Other than that, it's just another fps game with pretty graphics.

Dare you to prove me wrong
>>
It's the best fps in years and I hope that other devs learn from this game.
>>
Yeah but it's a really good one of those.
>>
It's fun, just like Wolfenstein TNO was also very simple but fun. The market needs more fun FPS games, not that boring modern warfare shit.
>>
It's fast paced.
>>
So... it's Doom?
>>
>>337946485
Going through my second playthrough. I'm enjoying the game. Snap maps are all garbage, and multiplayer is generic halo remake.

I don't know why you're so jaded OP. I bet you are also balding and have low testosterone.
>>
>>337946485
No one complained about the instakill finishers when it was in serious sam 3. What the fuck is /v/'s problem with this game?
>>
>>337946936
>>337947564
this

its become a meme to hate on doom which is kind of stupid because its actually really fucking nice.
>>
>>337951750
Some people will never be happy. Fuck them.
>>
>>337946485
the main selling point is that it's a solid shooter without the bullshit
it's ok but still has a lot of bullshit like you mentioned but that's about what you can expect in the current year
>>
>>337953290
the only constant bullshit there is in the game is the constant staggered enemies, I wish it was a % chance for them to be staggered, it would make the game harder and it would be better in my opinion.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.