[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
B R I C C
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Zarya-Brick.jpg (246 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Zarya-Brick.jpg
246 KB, 1600x900
B R I C C
>>
File: bye.jpg (12 KB, 201x199) Image search: [Google]
bye.jpg
12 KB, 201x199
>Zarya will never deadlift you and tell you how weak and puny you are
>>
doesn't have 1/4 of the damage output of the heavy

tf2 is balanced and fun

for some reason people think this is also
>>
>>337937574

Most boring kit even worse than Symmetra, i don't know if i should pity or be amazed by you people who can only play a class based on how your penis reacts to it.
>>
>>337937951
>barriers that protect against bullshit ults
>fucking puny ass McRees and Reapers as they approach

faggot
>>
zarya was pretty good, all around good synergy and dps.
>>
>>337937951
Damage from barriers doesn't spill over so as long as the attack is a one-hit, she can protect herself and one other from lethal amounts of damage, like D.Va's ult.

She'll probably see some more use in competetive games once people figure out how to use her best.
>>
>>337937951
>lobbing grenades
>shooting beams
>clutch shields
>gaining tons of damage
>Oгoнь пo гoтoвнocти

You're just shit m8
>>
I didn't play Zarya during the beta but the more I look at gameplay of her the more fun she seems.

Feels good not being so autistic that I can't play a character just because her model is ugly.
>>
>>337937951

You don't like symmetra? lol faggot
>>
>>337938259
I'm pretty sure she will never see pro-scene. She will probably be used once or twice, but besides that no.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.