[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where were you when Yugioh Vidya died?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1515501c-s.jpg (151 KB, 480x853) Image search: [Google]
1515501c-s.jpg
151 KB, 480x853
>The new game for 3DS will use Speed Duels like in Yugioh Duel Links for Mobile
>>
But I like Speed Duels
>>
>>337930856
Looks like the majority hate them
>>
What are speed duels? Should I be cautious?
I was looking forward to the new 3DS yugioh and hoping it would be good after the previous butchered game we got.
>>
File: 4b281b2f.jpg (23 KB, 300x257) Image search: [Google]
4b281b2f.jpg
23 KB, 300x257
>>337931239
Oh boy prepare to be dissapointed.

A new kind of Duel format. provided by Konami. (Seems to be based on the Duel Terminals and the upcoming Duel Links game). There’s no official use of it (as of yet), so it’s mostly another casual alternative Duel format.

Set Up Your Deck:
Include 20 cards (combining Monsters, Spells and Traps)

Extra Deck:
Contains 0 to 5 Cards (consisting of Fusion, Xyz, and/or Synchro)

You can only have 3 copies of a card, as per normal.

You start the Duel with 4000 LP and 4 cards in hand.

The field only has three Spell & Trap Card Zones and three Monster Zones, but is otherwise treated as normal.

Turn Order follows the same rules as usual (Draw Phase, Standby Phase, Main Phase 1, Battle Phase, Main Phase 2, End Phase, then proceed to opponent’s turn)
>>
>>337931239
>I was looking forward to the new 3DS yugioh and hoping it would be good after the previous butchered game we got.
Sorry but nope, It will just be a 40 dollar mobile game port with a bit of more 3d good looking scenes. If i were you i would simply play Duel Links for mobile coming This june
>>
>>337931470
>>337931597

....Fucking hell, that sounds shit.

Well I suppose the only question I have left to ask is this...
Will regular duels still be a thing? I mean I'm assuming these speed duels are some shitty side thing that you can choose to do and not the main focus of the game.
>>
>>337931239
The game is only digital and for japan
>>
>>337931649
>Will regular duels still be a thing?
It seems like only Speed Duls will be available. Konami wants to make the game more casual and mobile looking. This will most likely be the last Yugioh for Handhelds seriously, considering Konami prefers mobile gaming
>>
>>337931904
Absolutely pathetic. Fuck sake.
All I wanted was a fucking Yu-Gi-Oh game with most of the cards and online battles available.
Why can't they just give us that? How fucking hard is it.
Yes, I am mad.
>>
Yeah wasn't expecting anything good.

Konami is butchering everything and yugioh games were always hit and miss.
Now they will just be miss.
>>
Fuck the Vita for failing.
We could've had a new Tag Force or some shit.
Fuck.
>>
Yugioh is fair and balanced.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cp4fxe75810
>>
File: duel_links_online_ssl_2_3.jpg (164 KB, 394x700) Image search: [Google]
duel_links_online_ssl_2_3.jpg
164 KB, 394x700
>>337932096
>Absolutely pathetic. Fuck sake.
>All I wanted was a fucking Yu-Gi-Oh game with most of the cards and online battles available.
I feel you, in top of that this new game won't have online options BUT Duel Links will have Online. Isn't it weird? The 3ds one doens't have online but the mobile onedoes have one. WHAT THE FUCK KONAMI
>>
>>337932448
Was there ever a time were you could have 3 pot of greed in your deck.
Feels like it was always at least limited.
>>
I can smell the virginity.
>>
>>337932096
>All I wanted was a fucking Yu-Gi-Oh game with most of the cards and online battles available.
Legacy of the Duelist. PS4/Xbone. Definitive and complete, getting a big update this year.
>>
>>337932448
Holy shit my sides are fucking out of here.
>>
File: La5EffH.jpg (194 KB, 576x851) Image search: [Google]
La5EffH.jpg
194 KB, 576x851
>>337932818
Sarah Jessica Parker, what are you doing on /v/?
>>
>>337932851
Yeah and then it will die just like Millenium Duels. 20 dollars for that isn't worth it
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.