[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What should I buy, fallout 4 season pass or the witcher 3 se
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Fallout-4-Witcher-season-pass.jpg (135 KB, 540x300) Image search: [Google]
Fallout-4-Witcher-season-pass.jpg
135 KB, 540x300
What should I buy, fallout 4 season pass or the witcher 3 season pass?

Or something else?

http://www.strawpoll.me/10237386
>>
Buy a brain.
>>
>>337929139
Pirate Fallout 4's DLC.
>>
>>337929139
If you enjoyed either game enough to want more content then go ahead and buy a season pass for that.
If not buy another game.
>>
2 of the 3 Fallout 3 DLCs are trash and the third was leaked and being hosted on Nexus a few days ago.
>inb4 console
>>
>>337929139
what kind of retarded question is that
>>
>>337929530
>>337929427
Does that actually work?
>>
Should I tie my left shoe or right shoe first I just can't figure it out?
>>
>>337929753
You install them like you would mods. No protection.
>>
>>337929843
So you're saying both the season passes are a necessity?

If you're trying to make a point you're failing horribly.

>leaving the house without tying both shoes
>>
>>337929139
Apparently the first couple of DLCs for Fallout have been pretty mediocre. But the first expansion for TW3 was really good, and the second one looks amazing as well, it almost seems like a brand new game they're adding. I'd go with TW3.
>>
>>337929843
Mate, you can straight up install the Fallout 4 DLC like any other mod and most of said DLC isn't much better than a mediocre mod to begin with. It isn't neccesary
>>
>>337930231
/thread
>>
>>337929139
Well, so far Fallout 4 has had zero decent DLCs far harbor included released so take that as you will.
>>
Fallout 4's dlc so far has been tolerable at most. Not really worth it, and I bought it when it was $30.

Witcher season pass doesn't have as many dlc as Fallout 4, but there are 2 huge expansions and a ton of free dlc.

I'd say Witcher, the first expansion was really good and Blood and Wine is looking like it's going to be great.
>>
>>337930563
Well bethesda usually does a few shitty dlc then a good one like tribunal->bloodmoon, dawnguard->dragonborn, and shivering isles after all the bloatware. But it's too early to say if far harbour is going to be the best dlc fallout 4 gets.
>>
File: THEY COPIED SKYRIM.jpg (92 KB, 1024x640) Image search: [Google]
THEY COPIED SKYRIM.jpg
92 KB, 1024x640
>>337929139
Well, you know what you're getting with Witcher 3 expansion pass and first half of that is already out. Blood and Wine will apparently be even better.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.