[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck does smoking any type of weed give you halucinations?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40
File: geetavee.png (2 MB, 1910x1056) Image search: [Google]
geetavee.png
2 MB, 1910x1056
How the fuck does smoking any type of weed give you halucinations?
>>
File: 1450042812525.png (325 KB, 382x417) Image search: [Google]
1450042812525.png
325 KB, 382x417
>>337928372
>How the fuck does smoking any type of weed give you halucinations?

It's "special" weed, and the characters are having a bad trip.
>>
>>337928372
It's gotta be Mexican tripping weed.
>>
>>337928372
last time i did kush i didnt see shit i just felt relaxed and was checking out space fractal stuff on youtube while having psy trance on background
weed is definetly easier on body than alcohol
>>
Shit is laced
>>
>>337928372
Maybe it was salvia.
>>
It absolutely doesn't. I have smoked amounts of cannabis (usually 3-4 grams in a sitting) that I have experienced auditory hallucinations tho
>>
DUDE
>>
Do you actually see shit like that when you blast yourself? I never tried any kind of drugs
>>
>>337929529
WEED
>>
>>337929764
LMAO
>>
>>337929762
No.
>>
>>337929762
The most I've gotten was seeing galaxies and stars on the roof of my tent while on the best shrooms I've ever taken
I went on a shamanistic voyage and deconstructed the idea of selfishness
It was pretty cool
>>
>>337929762
I met a dude who was on a 3 day meth binge who claimed he kept seeing ninjas.
>>
>>337929762
All weed ever gave me was drowsiness. If you want to trip you want LSD
>>
I never had hallucinations but I got high once in my life and just sort of went "inward", thought I was dying, saw meaning in everything(little girls playing at the park were angels, my friend walking next to me was my guardian angel leading me to heaven, sun was god, path home was path to heaven). I wasn't hallucinating wacky patterns and stuff, but everything was brighter and I took things literally. I thought I was going to heaven and by the time the high wore off I was pretty shook up. Laughed about it later that afternoon and never got high again. I was pretty sure that weed shouldn't do that but my parents have mental problems so I figured I should do my best to avoid anything that could bring out psychotic tendencies that may have been passed down.
>>
>>337929909
>have tried so many drugs trying to get the trippy shit they talk about in the movies
>Even on shrooms (which were quite fun) the best I got was psychadelic patterns by staring at a ceiling.
>>
File: THUMB.jpg (226 KB, 600x721) Image search: [Google]
THUMB.jpg
226 KB, 600x721
I think it was implied that it was laced with a hallucinogenic.

Are you all really this out-of-touch with basic life experiences?
>>
>>337930114
There's no actual correlation between weed and psychological problems, and very little research to prove there being one, and the simple fact that more people smoke weed now and the amount of mentally ill people stayed the same kinda disproves it
Now acid? Yeah that'll blow the fucking lid off
>>
>>337928945
For me a "bad trip" on weed involves me pacing around my room remembering embarrassing moments from high school and feeling ashamed about my life, not seeing alien invaders running around.
>>
>>337930217
This was splitting a quarter ounce of shrooms with a friend, and the shrooms were insanely potent
I really am not kidding when I say these were the best I ever had, I mean this shit was powerful
Never came anywhere close to that ever
>>
Saints Row 2 did the whole weed thing pretty good
>>
>>337928372
It has to be laced, otherwise it doesn't make sense.
>>
>>337930279
I'm slowly starting to feel normal again after my really bad lsd trip like 8 months ago. Shit can be like the greatest feeling in the world or the worst demonic possession shit you've ever experienced.
>>
>>337930250
I'm pretty sure the average person doesn't touch hallucinogenic laced drugs or even just drugs so I'm not sure where you are getting "basic life experiences"
>>
>>337929762

Ive tried LSD, it was pretty intense. The road to my old house became covered in maggots and I called my cousin who came to meet me and I thought her little brother was a gnome.

Other than that it wasn't much, listened to some music when I got home and the rhytms were "visible" to me.
>>
>>337928372
1. DUDE WEED LMAO

2. Michael has a crazy alien trip when he smokes the 'weed' the stranger gives him.

HOWEVER, when Michael smokes the bong in Jimmy's room, it just makes everything fuzzy and colorful for a few seconds.

So obviously the stranger's weed is laced with something.
>>
>>337930020
Crazy mix of drugs and no sleep. By 48 hours you start hallucinating from lack of sleep. Make that a 72 hour method binge and he'll have ninjas skulking around his brain stealing state secrets
>>
>>337928372
It was laced with other shit, even the characters mention that it doesn't feel like weed, and it's grown by the guy, who knows what's in there
>>
>>337928372
It's laced weed. Probably had MDMA in it.
>>
>>337930772
It's laced with DMT
>intense visuals
>lasts 5 minutes
>>
>>337930250
Nigger spotted
>>
>>337930597
I should have been more clear.

I think it's a common experience to have smoked weed, thus people should obviously know that this alien trip-out doesn't happen.
>>
I smoked weed once and it made everything feel so much more intense. Whether that's a good thing or bad thing depends on the situation. For example masturbating felt other worldly but being paranoid felt like a nightmare.
>>
File: 1393599889516.jpg (95 KB, 851x722) Image search: [Google]
1393599889516.jpg
95 KB, 851x722
>play GTAO
>black guy on mic remarks how getting high in the game looks more like getting drunk
>>
>>337928372
I've known people to have minor hallucinations on weed, and I've experienced the same thing.

Hallucination probably isn't the right word for it though, and I've never known anything like how GTAV portrays it.
>>
File: 1463425594375.jpg (49 KB, 500x327) Image search: [Google]
1463425594375.jpg
49 KB, 500x327
>>337930772
have you ever tried mdma?
>>337930932
dmt trips don't looks like that
>>
>>337930114
As someone with a clinical diagnosis who has been committed multiple times, stay the fuck away from weed.

For people without a mental illness, weed is very tame, they get more relaxed, wind all the way down, get a little lazy and immerse themselves more in whatever they're doing.

But I've seen enough people with mental illnesses touch weed and get thrown into hallucinations, psychosis, self-referential episodes and paranoid delusions, it isn't really any surprise either, these are people who can get psychotic without touching anything, the last thing you want to do is take something in that amplify your emotions and thoughts.

The studies that state there is no casual link between weed and psychosis are the ones who take people without mental illness as a base and that's fair game, because I've yet to see anyone without a mental illness who developed any of those symptoms when doing weed, but with mental illness, there are way too many risk factors already even without drugs, so stay clear off drugs if you have a mental ilness (latent or otherwise).
>>
>>337930250
>I think it was implied that it was laced with a hallucinogenic.
I think so too. There's no aliens or whatever when you smoke the sons bong
>>
>>337931378
It does.

It's hard to capture the feeling of getting high in video games since it all depends on what strain you smoke, how much of it, your tolerance level, your body weight, etc.
>>
>>337931039
if you are a shizo maybe
>>337931207
you shouldn't smoke weed
>>
>>337930640
>thought her little brother was a gnome
kek
>>
>>337930645
>>337930772
then why does franklin just shrug it off like crappy weed and that's it?
>>
psychosis
>>
File: 1457217326869.jpg (8 KB, 200x215) Image search: [Google]
1457217326869.jpg
8 KB, 200x215
>>337929291

Correct
>>
>>337931864
Why shouldn't I smoke weed?
>>
>>337928372

It's not weed to begin with. By the time you do that mission with all the characters you realize that it isn't the devil's lettuce, it is PCP. It's so on the nose, how did you not answer the question yourself?
>>
>>337928372
I hallucinated my first time smoking, and if it's laced with something extra then of course it's a possibility.
>>
It's not weed. Probably supposed to be some kind of bathing salts shit.
>>
>>337930439
>>337930217
Acid. Try 100ug, then 200. At ~175ug is where SWIM have serious ego death and know better than to be in public. SWIM trekked across the entire Amazon with a chair last week. As it turns out, SWIM was just in the fucking woods in my backyard. Like five feet into them.
>>
>>337932253
if you get horrible paranoia from smoking weed you probably have a psychosis
>>
>>337932052
Nigger immunity
>>
>>337931836
I've seen both sides of the spectrum. I smoked weed all the time but one time I became super paranoid so I laid down on my bed but I kept hearing voices talking to me. It sounded like they were coming from somewhere else but whenever I stood up or focused on something else they would go away but as I just laid there they would come back. They werent scary though they were actually pretty nice. Just the fact that I was hearing them in the first place was the scary part.
>>
File: 1341897813416.jpg (136 KB, 958x1075) Image search: [Google]
1341897813416.jpg
136 KB, 958x1075
When you smoke, you're limiting the amount of oxygen your brain gets, which results in hallucinations.
>>
>>337932052
Because he's used to it.
>>
>>337928945
>>337930405
the only time I ever smoked weed I literally couldn't move and thought my head was going to explode. I was seriously frozen stiff like a fucking statue.

not a fun time.
>>
>>337932451
I didn't get super paranoid over nothing like some people do, I was more paranoid about smoking weed in a public place and getting caught.
>>
>>337930250
When Franklin smoked the same weed that Micheal did literally nothing happened.
>>
>>337932569
Kara no Kyoukai OVA was pretty fucking awful. Looked pretty, but that doesn't count for much when so much terminology and backstory is lost on any viewers unfamiliar with the source material.
>>
>>337932569
>limiting
more like amplifying heh right?
>>
>>337932614
should have touched yourself
>>
File: 200 percent sad.png (362 KB, 497x732) Image search: [Google]
200 percent sad.png
362 KB, 497x732
V's single player campaign was so horrible.
>>
Weed makes me halucinate that I have a decent life
>>
>>337928372
I happened to me once and it was a nightmare. I was drunk while smoking, that might have triggered whatever the fuck happened to me.
>>
>>337932947
It*
>>
>Not just huffing jenkem like an adult
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 695x407) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 695x407
>>337930772
>probably had MDMA in it
>>
>>337932451

I've been smoking snicklefrits for 5 years now and have none of those side effects, nor does anyone else I know that also smokes pot.I'm guessing you read that on the interwebs somewhere and just took it as fact.

If it's on the internet it must be true
>>
>>337933163
>he doesn't smoke MDMA
Casual
>>
File: 1360106887186.jpg (14 KB, 294x275) Image search: [Google]
1360106887186.jpg
14 KB, 294x275
>>337929762
>>337930640
>first time tripping LSD
>at a fucking music festival
>starts kicking in with one particular song with almost opera-esque vocals
>there's some fiery graphic playing on the stage backdrop
>suddenly I'm in a stone castle, looking out over fiery lava
>hefty hammer in hand, I turn away and march on
>smiting motherfucking skeletons left and right
>finally break my way into this sorcerer's chambers
>he just turns to me, wreathed in an enchantment
>I lift my hammer at him and shout Sigmar's name
>feel the thud of the hammer hitting the floor
>watch my arm turning into a writhing tentacle
>weirdest feeling, like 110% real, felt too real to be real
>consumed, I grow into a kraken as time suddenly starts to speed up
>I witness the castle crumble, the lava replaced by ocean flowing into what used to be those chambers
>the scorching warmth of the castle surrounded by lava is replaced by cool sea breeze as waves crash into the cave formed by the castle ruins
>I can tell that the sorcerer now resides behind my bulk, blocked from the world as he continues his studies
>dimly register three figures running into the cave through the breaking waves
>calmly snap one up and just liquify him with a crushing tentacle

>suddenly snap back into reality
>song has now finished
>two friends looking at me, snapping and waving in my face
>"dude, where did you go?"
>>
>>337932557
I'm less worried about this experience actually than the other guy's, most people will experience auditiory hallucinations at some point or another in their life, even without drugs, it's even a common symptom of sleep deprivation, but still, it may be a good idea for you to stay clear off weed as well, especially if it ever starts getting any worse than what you experienced here.

The really dangerous part starts when (as the other anon said) you start to attribute meaning to everything and a sort of "theme" is going on, because that is when self-reference (self-reference being when you see things that are otherwise unrelated to you and think they are speaking specifically to you/meant specifically for you) starts which is generally what forms the foundation for paranoid delusions and later psychosis.
>>
>tfw your weedman vanished and you cant find a new one or grow your own

Feels bad man
>>
>>337933497
I did MDMA after drinking a ton at T in the park and remember nothing.
Woke up in a portaloo at 2 in the morning. Apparently I disappeared for three hours, came back with a glass bottle of wine, shouted about meeting my dream and disappeared til said wakeage in the portaloo.
Good story; not a good experience though.
>>
>>337933497
how much acid did you do? 100 ug just made me vaguely giggly and vision swaying
>>
My own experiences with weed

>I could perceive the..."granularity" of consciousness, i.e. it would feel like I was spacing out for a few seconds, then suddenly all the input/output would happen instantaneously, but outwardly I seemed to be acting more or less normal. Sort of like a render loop updating
>Another time I could "see" my brain trying to select the words I wanted to use and it was kind of hilarious/frustrating to watch as seemingly random and unrelated words kept popping up.
>I perceived the world in a way similar to when I was a child, but also with all my current experiences/memories. I was able to access/recall my most formative memories which anchor/act as a foundation for more complex ideas. For some reason one of them was an image of Jupiter.
>I could perceive the "shape" of my thoughts. Whenever I smoked it was more in an exploratory/investigative mindset so I was taking great pains to retain a normal train of thought/self-awareness; this sometimes resulted in my mind running in loops because of constant "sanity checks" and so eventually I started to visualize a sort of spiral like my mind curling in on itself
>Generally feel kind of..."invincible"? Like, I know that if I do certain things they'll hurt me, but in that mindset I don't really care as much as I normally do. Pain itself feels stronger, if anything, but at the same time it doesn't feel bad/scary, it's just another sensation.
>Closest thing to a true hallucination was when I was high as balls and started "hearing" voices, sort of like if the television is on at a low volume in the other room or some people nearby are whispering. I kinda freaked out a bit but thankfully was able to calm myself down.

thread deletion when
>>
>>337929762
No, not even close. If you see or hear things which don't exist you aren't hallucinating, but rather schizophrenic.

Hallucinogenic drugs are more about things you look at "floating" around slightly, or "breathing" like some like to call it. You also see a lot of patterns when you look at things -- look at the floor and you'll see patterns which reminds me of magical runes you always see in video games.
You'll also get some pretty intense daydreams and get stuck in your thoughts for minutes at a time.
>>
>>337933972
Weed is never like that.
>>
clearly dipped in pcp
>>
>>337933876
I dunno, the dealer my friend went through had them drop that shit onto sour straps so it was less suspicious, thing was those drops could have been super unreliable with some straps getting more and some less.
>>
>>337933975
>>337934062
I am this guy >>337932947
Yes it fucking can happen
>>
>>337931836
In larger doses everything is bad or unpleasant for you. I've never heard week being linked with mental illnesses; although there's a good chance that it might make you anxious or paranoid, and if you're mentally ill there's a better chance that you might act upon those feelings rather than ignore them.
>>
>>337928372
my brother smoked weed laced with PCP he tripped hard and had to go to the hosptial
>>
>>337928372
It's laced you mongoloid.
>>
>>337931836

Why would they account for mentally ill people? Weed triggering episodes in already ill people doesn't mean much because anything can trigger those.
>>
>>337934180
No it can't.
Weed is literally nothing like that.
The only people who say it is were either spiked with something else, or fags trying to pretend.
>>
>>337934062
I never actually hallucinated, just had really...introspective moments, I guess? I'm probably making it sound more glamorous than it was but I don't know how to phrase it without making it sound all mystical and shit
>>
>>337932640

That was a joke, it was meant to show how much more experienced Franklin is with drugs/weeds, so it barely even affects him.
>>
>>337928372
Very high potency marijuana can cause audio and visual distortions and/or hallucinations, to a minor degree. But the extent is typically colors and/or geometric shapes.
>>
>>337934062
It can be if you're fuckin blazed dudebro
>>
>>337933497
was it this track?

>https://soundcloud.com/harmonikalive/claudinho-brasil-vs-harmonika-o-fortuna-original-mix
>>
>>337934394
Not at all.
Unless you're already on a FUCKTON of other shit.
A guy with undiagnoised schizophrenia (now treated) smoked a shit ton and it made him hyper paranoid.
Like accusing people of everything.
But no hallucinations.
Unless you're genuinely mentally ill, or on something else. Like Salvia.
>>
>>337934363
It literally made me try to strangle the guy I was smoking with in a park, while sitting around a campfire with people who weren't there, having bugs crawl all over me which weren't there, lie in a hole filled with mud for hours thinking I was in hell while my mind slowly fell apart. Shit was scary
>>
>>337934215
To this day I'm still not sure why people use PCP. Everything I've heard about it has always been negative, hell I'm not even sure what the supposed positive effect of it is supposed to be.
>>
>>337934568
I was at a music festival. They were playing it live. So no it wasn't some technobabble.
>>
>>337928372
DUDE WEEDS SO WACKY AND COOL LOL, SEE KIDS?
>>
>>337934180

Pharmacist chiming in here, the compound in marijuana known as THC is what causes the effects. Everyone knows this. THC is literally incapable of producing the effects you've mentioned in a healthy, stable, adult. If you "hallucinate" in any fashion, you were either A)drugged with something in addition or B) you had a pre-existing mental condition.
>>
>>337929291

THIS

Fucking basement dwellers haven't even heard of laced drugs before?
>>
>>337934713
Also, there was no campfire. It was completely dark.
>>
>>337934713
Get help, that wasn't the marijuana.
>>
>>337934713
Then it was laced.
Normal weed doesn't do anything near that bad.
Even at its worst It'll make you disorientated and feel ill in multiple ways.
>>337934752
Tried it once. Do not recommend. Almost went insane because my friend who wasn't high was eating crackers and I could swear that I could taste them and it was so dry, so I just ended up screaming at him anytime he ate anymore crackers.
>>
>>337934836
One of my stoner friends said it could be caused because I was dehydrated and drunk as fuck
>>
Why are games and films more immersive when stoned? Also I sometimes get the feeling that my life feels too real.
>>
File: 1449451433514.jpg (9 KB, 215x199) Image search: [Google]
1449451433514.jpg
9 KB, 215x199
>>337934713
>>337934886
>>
>>337934340
I'm not saying they should acount for mentally ill people which is why I said it was "fair game" for them to use mentally healthy people as a base.

However unfortunately that also means that while the idea that weed is "tame" and "safe" being propagated will be true for the majority of the population, if people with mental illness assumes that also means it's "tame" or "safe" for them then it can lead to issues.

I have a friend who's been smoking weed on and off for 8 years and I have never even seen a hint of psychosis in him, yet at the same time I've seen an almost instant effect in people with a mental illness who did the same, so I'm not here to condemn, feel free to smoke if it relaxes you and gives you a good time, but if you have a mental condition with a tendency towards psychosis, I really can't recommend the same.
>>
>>337928372
Franklin is unaffected because the drugs have nothing to do with it
The reason Michael and Trevor are tripping is because they've got plenty of self inflicted issues.

That's how I saw it.
>>
>>337935086
Because you're too pathetic for it without, piece of shit.
>>
>>337934680
Like I said, >>337934365 and also to clarify for any stupid people who might take this too seriously or whatever, I never *actually* hallucinated; my mind was just undergoing some weird/intense processes that are hard to describe without resorting to literal language.

Another thing that tended to happen which was incredibly annoying was that I'd start to carry on imaginary conversations with people I was with and had to continually force myself to disengage and actually say stuff instead of sitting there like a lunatic. The friend who blazed with me made no such effort and I continually had to pester him in order to carry on any kind of conversation.
>>
I recommend that none of you ever try DMX. My mind was shattered like glass and my friend had to drag me home while I puked all over myself
>>
Here's what I really didn't understand about GTA V: Merriweather. They are a "private army". What does that mean? Who the fuck has enough money to employ and train a private army and afford all the weapons and equipment and vehicles? What's even the purpose, wouldn't the governments around the world want to stop private armies at any point?
>>
File: 1428133366217.gif (2 MB, 457x321) Image search: [Google]
1428133366217.gif
2 MB, 457x321
>>337935162
What? I rarely smoke weed.
>>
>>337935086
I've never been a fan of playing video games while stoned. My mind always ends up wandering away, and after a while I'm at Youtube looking for some video or listening to music.
>>
>>337928372
My friend was given some by some buddies who bought it from some random dude, and he laced it with something. My friend fell into a deep void for almost the entire day and came out of it shaking.
>>
>>337935272
you know what a mercenary is?
>>
>>337935272
Private military companies are a real thing.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Private_military_company
>>
>>337935020

>dehydrated

So funny thing here, being dehydrated causes so many different and varying problems in the body. Just being dehydrated can cause you to see and hear things that are not there.

In fact, being drunk and dehydrated at the same time can get really disorienting. I'm not going to list all the number of potential odd cases I've studied but yeah sufficient dehydration coupled with alcohol and THC? That could do it pal.
>>
>>337928372
its laced.
>>
File: 1458315864721.jpg (41 KB, 628x676) Image search: [Google]
1458315864721.jpg
41 KB, 628x676
>mfw V.I.S.I.T.O.R.S starts playing
yer alright Rockstar
>>
>tfw weed isnt legal

What the fuck, america
>>
>>337935272
you know MGS has an a semi basis in reality right?
>>
>>337929762
When I took shrooms I seen condensation all over my walls.

Decided to use it to write myself notes, which I was able to read until I looked away and back again.

Also played melee with a friend and I swore mewtwo was flying out of the screen and shit
>>
Admittedly when I smoked my first time, I felt that my arms were fucking canons
>>
>>337935149

Oh no, I wasn't saying thats what you were saying just offering an explanation as to why it's not accounted for in studies. I've volunteered in a mental health institution because I had to and I would not recommend it. It was eerie because the patients seemed completely normal 90% of the time but something innocuous, like a magazine cover, would trigger their psychosis and they'd fucking lose it. So saying weed would effect mentally ill people negatively is like saying grass is green.
>>
Does anyone find it hard to hear shit when you're baked as fuck? Like say music that is otherwise clear will while sober sounds muddy as fuck when baked, but this happens with all sounds.
>>
>>337928372
do people actually like to hallucinate? I dont even do illegal drugs and have a hard enough time with just normal hallucinations
>>
>>337932432
>SWIM

ha it has been so long since I seen that used.
>>
File: Winners don't use drugs.png (10 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
Winners don't use drugs.png
10 KB, 300x168
Don't use drugs anons, it's bad m'kay?
>>
File: 1428327716721.jpg (103 KB, 442x740) Image search: [Google]
1428327716721.jpg
103 KB, 442x740
>tfw you are more skillful at games when you are high opposed to sober
It seems like I can react faster, because nothing distracts me and the game gets my full 100% attention.
>>
>>337935967
FUCK YOU I WONT DO WHAT YOU TELL ME
>>
File: 1462616477662.gif (1 MB, 288x198) Image search: [Google]
1462616477662.gif
1 MB, 288x198
>>337935162
>can't write coherent sentences
>complaining about other people's lifechoices
>>
>>337935967

Fuck that. Alcohol is legal but weed isnt. WAKE UP
>>
>>337935967
I don't care about winning or losing, though.
>>
>>337936291
It's legal where I live.
>>
Straight edge fag here.
Just curious, how does it affect you if you get drunk and get high on weed at the same time? Would you have an even better time or does one thing negate the other?
>>
>>337935967
THEN STOP SELLING THEM TO US YA FUCKS
>>
>>337936291
Alcohol in moderation is good for health and every stone is a massive shithead, who talks about dumb stuff.
>>
>>337936385
I have a friend that is also a straight edge and I just have one question. WHAT IS YOUR DEAL?
>>
File: 1416413914395.jpg (36 KB, 391x576) Image search: [Google]
1416413914395.jpg
36 KB, 391x576
>>337933497

>"first" time tripping LSD
>at a fucking music festival
yeahh, me too,
>by "first" i mean i already tried LSD, but with no effects
>had droped 2 ecstasy (green superman) smoked a joint and tough "well, if 1/4 of a paper didn't do nothing, let's try a whole one"
>garfield was the name of that paper
>didn't feel anything for like 1 hour
>a friend of mine came to my circle of friends and introduced to us his leprechaun friend
>whoa dude, i think it's kicking in
>starting to feel tired
>2PM
>lay down on the grass and kept still
>looked at the sky
>saw the universe
>the sky literally oppened and dragged me in
>i learned the secrets of life and universe
>sudenly is 8PM
>look at my sides
>saw what humans are really made of
>rotten wood
>there was a monster roaring on the mains stage (or was the music)
fast forward to home
>run to my bedroom, said to my mom that i was really tired
>in the bathroom
>seated on the toilet
>the mat on the floor became water
>waves
>my feet got wet
>the sun breeses
>the sink and everything else became dancing starfishs

it was the most beatifull thing iv ever seen /v/
>>
>>337936385

its called getying "crunk" and i personally dont like it. It definitely makes me feel like shit and i dont enjoy myself, but you create a new experience. It doesnt cancel anything out

Its different for everyone.
>>
File: 1461210510742.jpg (66 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
1461210510742.jpg
66 KB, 722x349
>tfw this is the only gta 5 mission i can remember
where did all go wrong with gta 5
>>
>>337936584
what's the least beautiful thing you've ever seen?
>>
>>337936502

So wrong it hurts.

The only people that smoke weed that are like you describe are the ones engrossed in the "culture".
>>
>>337936765
your mom
>>
>>337936385
Getting buzzed and high is pretty fun. Mainly it feels like being high with a bit more euphoria, but the trick is to only get a little buzzed. Drunk and high often leads to the spins and a shit ton of vomiting.
>>
>>337930020
That sounds cool man
>>
>>337936805
FUCK I DIDN'T SEE IT COMING
>>
>>337936765
you
>>
File: I'M ON THE VERGE OF DYING.jpg (31 KB, 325x346) Image search: [Google]
I'M ON THE VERGE OF DYING.jpg
31 KB, 325x346
>>337936765
my penis, now it covered in fat
>>
>>337929762
not with weed
mostly it overall just "enhances" things, stuff tastes better, colours are more vibrant, etc; it also makes your mind wander quite a lot, so your thoughts segue into odd tangents, or you will focus INTENTLY on something
documentaries when you're high are amazing, you get really sucked into them
stuff like going on a trampoline, roller coaster, go kart, anything is just a bit more enjoyable on weed
my best advice if you were ever to try it: be with friends (preferably someone who smokes it and isn't a cunt), and don't ever think "I feel weird" and start panicking, you need to know that you are going to start feeling relaxed, and be prepared for it; too many times I have seen people who aren't used to what it feels like just freak out because they convince themselves that something is going wrong

if you don't want to try it, that's fine too
>>
>>337928372
Why is this thread still alive? "DUDE WEED" - discussions have no place on /v/, so go back to fucking reddit, you degenerate.
>>
>>337928372
Laced or synthetic "weed"
>>
File: 1230249384463.jpg (106 KB, 554x439) Image search: [Google]
1230249384463.jpg
106 KB, 554x439
>>337936559
I enjoy myself well enough without any substances of any kind, and I don't go to parties or hang out with party people.

I won't judge anyone for drinking or doing drugs, I just don't care for it.
>>
>>337930217
If you're with friends using your imaginations and talking about crazy shit it can be pretty trippy. Never had a bad time on psychedelics except for when someone was asking about my life and I started telling them that I adopted an aloof persona to hide my crippling social anxiety and... Oh god. Okay maybe I did have one bad time on psychedelics.
>>
>>337936898

How do you even find it? My friends and coworkers are all straight edge.
>>
>>337936584

myself

i was rotten wood, but in that trip, i accepted myself as i am

is a trip i really recomend to anyone

by the way, i forgot the meaning of life and universe
>>
>>337932432
Why are you using SWIM on 4chan
>>
>>337936705

everyone says IV's missions are boring and unmemorable, but even though they are more "mundane" situations I certainly remember them a lot more. Like the shootout in the strip club, or going in for the job interview, or calling that guy in the public park and shooting him. even just having a shootout in a warehouse was pretty satisfying.
>>
>>337937047
>>337936584

mean to quote you >>337936765
>>
DUDE WEED
U
D
E

W
E
E
D
>>
>>337929354
yeah i experienced auditory hallucinations too, got to trippy for me in a bad bad way so i stopped.
>>
>>337936952
>being on /v/
>calling others degeberated
>>
File: 1463420853564.gif (2 MB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1463420853564.gif
2 MB, 500x375
>>337937360

LMAO
M
A
O
>>
>>337937035
that I can't help you with, smokers recognize other smokers, it's a weird innate thing so anywhere around the world you can just look at someone and go "I'm sure he smokes weed, maybe he will know where i can buy some"
I don't recommend you try this without the smoker's eye though, because other smoker's won't recognize you as one (so they will deny it), and you might ask someone who isn't a smoker at all

desu, you need to have a friend that does it to be introduced in the best way (AKA to not be sold oregano or leafy shit) that will give you the best high in a friendly atmosphere

or I HIGHLY recommend you and some cool friends take a trip to amsterdam, they have actual weed menu's in cafes that tell you what kind of high each type of weed they sell will give you (some make you giggly, others mellow, some talkative, etc)
>>
>Expecting weed to give you a hallucinogenic high

>Not just dropping acid

I probably shouldnt have ingested so much LSD over the years but carpe carpem.
>>
File: 1412280837164.jpg (34 KB, 197x190) Image search: [Google]
1412280837164.jpg
34 KB, 197x190
What are some good weed strains to smoke whilst playing vidya?

I tried Northern Lights whilst playing Xenoblade X and just flew around in my skell for about an hour. The only way to describe it was serene, yet mind blowing.
>>
File: Sacrificed.jpg (45 KB, 668x490) Image search: [Google]
Sacrificed.jpg
45 KB, 668x490
>>337937808

-_-

I understand anon. It looks like I'll never try it unless it gets legalized. It's not the end of the world but its some top-tier bullshit.

Maybe someday I'll order autoflowering seeds and grow my own. That doesn't sound too hard.
>>
File: DUDE.png (69 KB, 338x374) Image search: [Google]
DUDE.png
69 KB, 338x374
>>337937360
>>
>>337937808
Are you fucking seriously encouraging others to try drugs? I mean if you smoke marijuana, you should keep that information to yourself. The world has truly gone to shit, when you see that people are discussing drugs on the internet.
>>
>>337929354
I've had auditory hallucinations too, mostly just things that sound like "Shhh" but if I'm gaming or listening to music I don't notice it.

One time I thought I saw a flash at my window when it was pitch black out but then again that's happened to me sober too so I think I'm just fucked.
>>
>>337936705
the forgettable plot where everyone is the government's bitch for half the game
throwing away Franklin's character building potential by turning a hood rat into a Hollywood Hills resident in 5 minutes
jumping the shark; one of the very first missions is a high-speed chase down a road killing people on a yacht; other missions include the one in OP where you get high and minigun down a bunch of aliens/clowns for some reason
>>
File: 1449319673086.jpg (49 KB, 500x560) Image search: [Google]
1449319673086.jpg
49 KB, 500x560
If you haven't smoked weed yet you spam "dude weed lmao" then you need to leave /v/.
>>
>>337938184

Your mom probably smokes after I'm done mounting the shit out of her, anon.
>>
>>337938005
The best one I've tried was Wreckage and that was hard to find though. I recommend strains that are more sativa and less indica for gaming.
>>
How is LSD compared to mushrooms? I kinda shy away from chemical drugs since an ecstasy pill on a bad stomach made me projectile vomit. Is it more intense? Is it easy on the stomach?

I never really had that much optical hallucinations while on shrooms, but I distinctly remember having a great conversation with my fridge and my dog the first time I took it.
>>
D U D E

D R U G S

L M A O
>>
>>337938316
Shrooms is fairy tale/ LSD is Sci Fi.
>>
I took a full load of sleeping meds once to help me sleep, and woke up 2 or so hours after falling asleep. I'm told that shouldn't happen. When I woke up, I could see music and the walls were waves made out of rainbows. I hurridely sent a text to my girlfriend to try to explain it, and promptly fell right back to sleep. I woke up the next morning to see I had sent her an alarming number of texts from her, apparently I didn't convey what was happening very well.

I've never done drugs in my life.
>>
>>337938067
Heavy Metal my nigga
>>
degenerate druggies
>>
File: 745.png (211 KB, 327x316) Image search: [Google]
745.png
211 KB, 327x316
>>337938302
DUDE
WEED
L
M
A
O
>>
>>337928372
I've never had hallucinations from weed, nor do I think hallucinations create apparitions like these quests. But, these were fun(ny) missions regardless.
>>
>>337938005
I remember smoking Blue Venom and playing Bloodborne and I was so immersed in the game. It's so hard to explain these things but playing favorite games stoned is always so amazing.
>>
>>337938302
You do understand that "dude weed lmao" -post is sign for mods to delete the thread.
>>
DUDE BOB MARLEY MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN
>>
>>337938957
>Played DOOM 1, 2, and 3 completely stoned
>My piss test for work is Tomorrow
>Been saving Ultra Nightmare in D44M to complete the circle
>>
DUDE 9/11 LMAO
>>
>>337939073

It's funny. The only ones not contributing are the ones triggered by it.

Pathetic.
>>
>>337938005
Any indica. People seem to give indica strains a lot of shit cause you're not as UP as with Sativas but fuck that. The nice mellow body high you get with indicas makes playing vidya and anything much nicer. I also get panicy for no reason and Indicas help mellow me out as opposed to make me even more hyperactive.
>>
>>337939264
>guys stop shitposting in my offtopic thread
>guys please
>nuuuuuh stop guys stop
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>337938184
The world has truly gone to shit when people give a shit about what other people discuss on the internet.
>>
>>337938005
Any Diesel. Shits made specifically to make you chill as fuck
>>337939302 is good too, but thats better for if youve been injured recently and experiencing pain, as the chemical composition doubles as a pain killer
>>
>>337929354

I've definitely seen mild hallucinations on weed. Very slight wall melting on the wall across from me while urinating, and geometic shapes flying by when I closed my eyes to sleep. Squares, triangles, etc. It was very entertaining.
>>
File: 1461046842997.jpg (34 KB, 479x317) Image search: [Google]
1461046842997.jpg
34 KB, 479x317
>>337939358

>offtopic

How is discussion related to the way drugs affect video games off topic?

You're being a huge retard, anon.
>>
>>337939302
I'd choose Indica over Sativa any day if I'm just chilling by myself.

Especially for gaming too if I'm playing CS:GO stoned which I usually do, it feels like aiming is a lot more fluid and I don't get as nervous in clutch situations and I feel like I can calculate things more rationally.
>>
LSD is the link between spirituality and science.
>>
>>337938184
I said in the first post that if he doesn't wanna do it then that's fine too; straight-edge people like to think that there's this weird peer-pressure going on, but the reality is: it's something I enjoy doing, so I recommend it, but if you don't want to do it, then ok
>>
What are /v/ thoughts on I-Doser?
>>
>>337938005
DUDE YA GOTTA TRY SOME OF THIS SUH-WEET NEW STRAIN MY DEALER GOT

IT'S CALLED APRICOT CARJACK SEMENSTAIN

IT SMELLS LIKE PESTICIDE AND WALNUTS

IT'S A NEW SHIPMENT MY DEALER GOT IN FROM THE CONGO, GROWN BY CHILDSOLDIERS USING URINE FROM A BREED OF SHEEP NATIVE TO THE COUNTRY

DON'T SMOKE IT MAN YOU'LL WASTE THE DANK BUD. THIS HIS HAS GATTA BE VAPED NAWMSAYIN. IT'LL TAKE YOU TO SPACE BRO

HERE HIT THIS SAMPLE AND FLEEK OFF A DANK CLOUD

~~~ SPACED OUT MELLOW
>>
>>337939663
I lol'd actually
>>
>straigh-edge shitposters

every fucking time. Good lord its pathetic as fuck.
>>
>>337939657
it never really worked for me.
>>
>>337939549
Walls melting is tracers. Its your brain trying to process a still image while still moving. Now seeing shit when you close your eyes, thats not hallucinating, thats dreaming nigger
>>
>>337939808
Yah they should totally hit some of the sticky icky and chill out listening to some sweet tunes like ICP or Bob Marley.
>>
>>337939894
Seeing shit when you close your eyes is not dreaming anon, as you are not asleep.
>>
>>337939302
That's interesting, because I have tried Sativa a lot of times and it never got me hyperactive, I just feel more concentrated and I don't keep losing track of where I am in the game while more indica strains makes me feel very confused even with maps in games, although even that is nice, especially when I play Souls-games.
>>
>>337940147
Daydreaming is still dreaming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCbe0OOzIjA

Also, youre all welcome stoner friends
>>
>>337940062

>ICP

fuck no
>>
>>337939560
Drug threads are literally underage reddit threads. Back in the day every drug related thread on /v/ was deleted right away, but after that shitty "comfy"-meme everything went to shit.
>>
>>337940315
I think the concept of drugs + vidya is technically fine for on-topic sake, but the threads get deleted because /v/ is a blue board and there's no talk of illegal shit allowed.
>>
>>337940062
>not listening to progrock like Yes or Gentle Giant
You fucked up anon,
>>
>>337932569
Kara no Kyoukai is fucking garbage desu.
>>
The only time weed made me hallucinate.

I was at Bonnaroo and bought some of the best weed I've ever had. Just before the Deadmau5 concert, I power smoked an entire gram.

I laid down in the grass and while the music was playing, I saw things in the sky. It was very vivid and surreal.

Basically, if you want to enjoy a Deadmau5, you need to get baked.
>>
File: 1375855593446.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1375855593446.gif
2 MB, 300x225
>>337940315

You can't prove that, anon. I'm not underage, for example.

Discussing drugs and how they affect video game experiences doesn't harm the board. You guys always get extremely uncomfortable for some reason like the threads are a threat to you, when the worst thing that happens in these threads is straight edge shitposting.

It's childish and one of the many reasons this board is shit for discussion. People jump into threads they don't have interest in, and shit all over people that are having the discussion. It's like clockwork here and been this way for years.

My advice to you is just stop and go play some fucking vidya.
>>
>>337936385
The effects collide with each other and you end up just getting tired. Rule of thumb is that alcohol doesn't go together with anything other than pizza and more alcohol.
>>
>>337928372
>How the fuck does smoking any type of weed give you halucinations?
It can result in you developing a psychosis and these can give you halucinations.
>>
>>337937035
Assuming you aren't underage and don't live in a country with insane drug laws (e.g. Singapore) then the easiest way to acquire it if you are interestted in trying is to buy it off the dark net.
It might sound stupid but it's virtually risk free assuming you aren't buying a large quantity.
>>
File: 1355597508971.jpg (34 KB, 606x540) Image search: [Google]
1355597508971.jpg
34 KB, 606x540
>>337931836
>casual link
>>
File: 1437915350111.gif (1 MB, 263x317) Image search: [Google]
1437915350111.gif
1 MB, 263x317
>>337941214

I live in North Carolina and am 24.

I wouldn't even know how to buy off the Dark Net, but I really appreciate the reply. I guess I'll look into it.
>>
I remember when I used to smoke weed, but then my friends and family helped me to see what a waste of time that was, so I sobered up, got my shit together and finally got a life. Straight edge people are just trying to help you get over your addiction and until you will say "no" every time to drugs, you will not be truly happy and free.
>>
>>337939208
Shit anon, I hope you pass the test. Nothing compares to playing a fast-paced FPS game while stoned.
>>
>>337941402

I'm pretty happy anon. Make good money too. I'm even engaged.

It seems to me like you just couldn't handle it. You weren't mature enough.
>>
>>337936898
Yeah, fucking hell...don't ever think 'something is wrong' your first time. I did this and it was bad. Real bad. I spiraled into a psychotic episode of screaming, trying to pull my hair out, biting my nails off and violently masturbating in front of friends.
>>
File: 1432352758727.webm (369 KB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
1432352758727.webm
369 KB, 384x288
>>337941602
>engaged
>>
>>337941602
You are still in denial, I see. Try to remember how your life was before your addiction.
>>
>>337941402
What if your life is on track and you just like blazing at night?
I agree though that people that wake and bake every day are degenerates
>>
File: get.jpg (66 KB, 600x898) Image search: [Google]
get.jpg
66 KB, 600x898
>>337941756

Yeah I get that all the time here if I mention it. She's pretty great though.

>>337941892

>in denial

Uh ok buddy. I guess you know me better than I do.
>>
>>337942084
>I get that all the time here
you need to stop blogging on a video game board
>>
>>337928372
it's salvia divinorum
>>
>>337941937
>blazing at night
I hope you are only smoking once or twice a month. More than that and you are the degenerate.
>>
>>337941376
darknetmarketsnoobs.reddit.com

Go to the sidebar and start reading guides. If you don't understand it means you haven't read them thoroughly enough; if you still don't understand then you shouldn't bother with the Dark Net, as you're evidently not fit for it.
>>
>>337942230
By that logic having a single alcoholic drink 3+ a month makes you a degenerate.
But then again you're an obvious shitposter so I guess it makes sense
>>
File: 1367836384996.gif (1 MB, 301x250) Image search: [Google]
1367836384996.gif
1 MB, 301x250
>>337942187

>blogging

It wasn't a blog post. The dude was straight up insisting that you can't have your life together if you smoke weed because HIS life was shit.

Whether you like it or not, getting married is one of those things people tend to measure success in life with even if tons of stupid unsuccessful people do it, so it was relevant to the post.

Stay mad, anon. It's real classy.
>>
File: hightolerancebro.jpg (239 KB, 958x1058) Image search: [Google]
hightolerancebro.jpg
239 KB, 958x1058
>>337932569
>>
>>337942274

Well I poked around. Considering the fact that I'm no stranger to using OS's that aren't Windows I'm off to a decent start.

Thanks anon. I really appreciate it.
>>
>>337941937
I agree with you completely. I like to smoke at night and I usually have 2-3 week pause every month, so it doesn't become mundane.
>>
>>337942762
Unless you're buying a lot of stuff or is a seller yourself using TAILS is not really necessary. Sure, it's an extra layer of security, but it won't matter much unless you actually get caught. Let's just say the police usually won't even bother trying to arrest someone because he MIGHT have bought an ounce of weed, they've got better ways to spend their time.
>>
>>337932614
Reading this made me happy.

Been going to this site for too fucking long and I hate you jaded fucks.

I knew you fucking autists can't hang.
>>
>>337943629
I don't give a fuck. Weed is for fucking faggots.
>>
>>337942490
if you're getting it all the time on /v/ then yes you need to stop blogging.
>>
>>337943846
Love having a face to put on this post.

One day, one day.
>>
>>337943519

so you're saying I could use windows and get away with getting an ounce?

Wow. Surprised.
>>
>>337942490
>getting married is one of those things people tend to measure success in life with
Lol.
>>
File: 1345301705275.gif (3 MB, 290x189) Image search: [Google]
1345301705275.gif
3 MB, 290x189
>>337943918

I only really mention it when its relevant anon.

Again, stay mad as fuck lil nigga
>>
>>337944060

>lol
>not REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEing NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

whats wrong with you
>>
>>337943939
You're like those people who think having a high alcohol tolerance makes you more of a man.

Queer.
>>
>>337928372
If you lace the weed with LSD or some other hallucinogen.
>>
>>337944146
>lol guys just fuck off i'm a mature adult, i'm arguing with children on a video game board and i'm getting married so that proves i'm successful you mad look at this gif, that is me laughing
>>
It doesn't

It mostly enhances things, things that are kind of funny become really funny

Food tastes better

Your appreciation of music can also improve, you might notice new things in songs you've heard before, increasing your appreciation of it
>>
Angel Dust Homes
>>
The only time I've had a bad trip doing drugs is on spice. A friend of mine tricked me into smoking some and I got fucked up, thought my brain was drying up.
>>
>>337943989
The operating system you use is irrelevant to your chance of getting caught. The far most likely reason you'll get caught is because the package got intercepted by law enforcement and had your address on it. The operating system only really matters if they confiscate your computer.
But even that is unlikely as it's the police's burden to prove that you actually did buy the weed -- as opposed to someone else using your address as a drop-off point or someone trying to frame you. They won't bother for such small quantity as an ounce; they'll just send you a letter stating "Your package contained something illegal so we confiscated it. Please don't do it again."
>>
File: AH_000621_565910.jpg (27 KB, 367x451) Image search: [Google]
AH_000621_565910.jpg
27 KB, 367x451
>>337944275

In terms of a drinking contest, it certainly is manly to win a drinking contest anon.

There are trade offs to that though. You put on fat like mad with a high alcohol tolerance, and you get diminishing returns when you're only feeling 1 or 2 drinks. The sense of pride when you out drink your buds is immensely satisfying but comes with costs.

In short, yes IT IS manly as fuck to have high alcohol tolerance. It just isn't cheap, healthy, or necessarily better to have it.

Good luck convincing yourself that it isn't manly, I guess.
>>
File: SKULL JOKE.png (170 KB, 500x303) Image search: [Google]
SKULL JOKE.png
170 KB, 500x303
>>337944528

I can feel your anger. Keep it coming anon.
>>
>>337928372
in about 3% of the population weed causes visual and auditory hallucinations
just visual or audio is 6%
>>
>>337945042
and in 100% of the population weed causes degeneracy. There is a good reason it is illegal in most civilized countries.
>>
>>337945598

>there is good reason it is illegal

not really chum.
>>
>>337944794
I've never understood what's so "manly" about having a high tolerance to alcohol. It just means that you spend a lot of your time and money being drunk, anyone can do that. For most people it's more likely a result of being fat, not manly, that you can drink large quantities.
Who even take pride in having to buy even more overpriced alcohol in a bar than anyone else?

Take up a real manly hobby worth bragging about, like being in great physical shape. Now that's something worth bragging about as it requires actual effort and discipline to achieve.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.