[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have both Borderland 2 and Borderlands 2: The Prequel. I have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
I have both Borderland 2 and Borderlands 2: The Prequel. I have no played any of them. What one is better?
>>
Borderlands 1

>implying memes
>>
Prequel is literally just Borderlands 2 lite - No Oxygen edition.

It also has probably the worst classes overall out of the series so far.
>>
>>337920062
The Presequel is okay, but the moon setting is kind of ... Off.

Borderlands 2 is the superior game by far.
>>
>>337920062
Factually opinionically you're a boy-molesting fruit for liking either or owning them, you cucktactular spacklefaggot.

That being said, Borderlands 2 is better built in terms of area design, enemy variety and general variance. The pre-sequel has jumping about.

Plenty of people dislike either because even though it promoted having more guns than the original it really actually doesn't, and it lost the more mad-maxish atomosphere of the first.

Personally: I think pre-sequel is shit with some good parts speckled in, and 2 is actually really good fun
>>
>>337920062
Borderlands 2 is the best
>>
>>337920286
>worst classes
You're full of shit.

Wilhelm is the best turret/companion based after Gaige, Athena is a much better Brick, Nisha + Laser is deadly as fuck, Jack has an interesting skill and is OP as fuck once you get Leadership and Aurelia is a walking ice bomb.

Claptrap is shit though.
>>
They are both woefully mediocre. Play Battleborn instead.
>>
>>337920062
Borderlands 1
>funny dark and gritty class based shooter that is best played with friends

Borderlands 2
>parody of borderlands 1 made by a completely different team who piggyback off of the success of the 1st game
>fun gameplay despite the insult to the original borderlands
>handsome jack is the only interesting part of the story

Borderlands the pre sequel
>best gameplay mechanics of any of the games
>worst classes
>worst in game story and voice acting
>>
>>337920854
>Borderlands 1
>funny

You lost me.
>>
>>337920062
2 is better but you'll miss out on story elements if you don't play 1.
>>
Borderlands 2 was a much better and fleshed out experience imo, pre-sequel wasnt bad but the oxygen system was garbage. still loved playing Aurelia more than any other character in the series
>>
>>337920854
Borderlands 2 wasn't made by a completely different team you fucking idiot

Anthony Burch just took the humor in the wrong direction. Except that Borderlands 1 barely had any humor and was incredibly dry and boring story wise.
>>
play 2. if you liked it (a lot), play the presequel, which is incrementally worse but essentially more of the same with new classes to play
>>
>>337920854
Really? I thought the pre sequel had better writing than borderlands 2. But the environments were boring as shit
>>
I recently played through pre-sequel again, and man Borderlands 2 is so much better. There are so few different enemies in the pre-sequel. Scavs, Kraggons, Torks, Dahl, aliens, and some others that only ever appear once like stalkers or shigoraths. The holodome dlc was horrendous, but the Claptastic voyage was actually really fun. It was long, and added a cool new type of weapon, the last boss is bullshit tho.
>>
Just play 1. The sequels are shyte.
>>
>>337921172
Dude the humour in Knoxx DLC is fucking great, especially everything around the big guy himself
First one had some great moments
>>
>>337920062

Work on that english and we can talk.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.