[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was the point of this boss fight?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: DD3_Intoners7.png (744 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
DD3_Intoners7.png
744 KB, 1280x720
What was the point of this boss fight?
>>
nostalgia/fanservice
>>
>>337913592
to beat it
>>
>>337913592
Make you give up.
>>
File: 1463450823937.jpg (481 KB, 1033x864) Image search: [Google]
1463450823937.jpg
481 KB, 1033x864
>>337913592
>>337913592
It's part of Taro's wild ride. It's memorable.

It's not good, but you won't ever forget it.
>>
What do you mean what was the point? Whats the point of anything in video games?

That is probably the hardest thing I've ever completed in a video dame though, holy shit
>>
Tears
>>
It had a pretty sick OST to beat it to
>>
>>337913592
I still listen to the second half of the soundtrack occasionally (the half with all boss songs).
This thread made me start it up again. KUUUUUUUU ROOOOOOO IIIIIII HAAAAAAA NAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>337913592
To PISS ME OFF
>>
>>337914890
>>337913657
>>337913685
What was difficult about it?
>>
That hidden chime when the screen goes black was infuriating.
>>
I beated it in my fourth try. You guys seriously need to git good and not be fucking deafs
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.