[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thank God Lionhead is Dead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: laughing homer.gif (169 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
laughing homer.gif
169 KB, 375x375
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/microsoft-rejected-fable-devs-idea-to-put-black-wo/1100-6439777/

>"They were going, 'You can't have a black person on the cover, and you can't have a woman. And you want a black woman.' And I was like, 'Yes, I do, because it's about be whatever hero you want.' [According to McCormack, Microsoft said] 'No. It's a white guy. That's just the way it is. We know what sells and that's f**king it. Stop the arguing.' I was like, 'F**k you!' That was a huge fight."

>"They said, 'What's the most unsuccessful Disney film? I was like, 'I don't know.' They went, 'Princess and the Frog. Work it out.' I was like, "F**k you, man.' I hated it."

>McComack went on to say that Microsoft "missed the point" of Fable III overall by putting a traditional-looking, male hero on the cover.

>"I was screaming at them in conference calls," he said. "I lost it at that point, because they just weren't getting the game. Especially because we were the first ever game that had gay marriage, we were about breaking down walls. It was meant to be funny and mature. They just took none of it and just did the usual white guy with a sword on the front. Damn it! You missed the point!"

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

I'm glad they're dead
>>
k
>>
>>337900057
k
>>
>>337900023
>First game with gay marriage.
Uhh what.
>>
>>337900134
Leftist don't play videogames.
>>
>>337900023
Based Microsoft Execs.
>>
>>337900023

https://boards.fireden.net/v/thread/337840080

Deleted for a reason, fuck off.
>>
>>337900134
SJWs like to think they're trailblazers
>>
>>337900210
Hardly based, they care only about money. If black woman on covers sold, thats what we'd see.
>>
what?they wanted the black revolution lady on the cover?barely remember the chick beyond her beef with reaver
>>
>>337900453
Well they don't, cuck boy.
>>
File: scr.png (50 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
scr.png
50 KB, 1024x768
>>337900023
>>337900023
Because OP is a retarded newfag and didn't just use screencap/pastebin instead of linking directly.
http://archive.is/haYv5
>>
File: honk.jpg (15 KB, 209x248) Image search: [Google]
honk.jpg
15 KB, 209x248
>>337900023
>'Yes, I do, because it's about being whatever hero you want.'
Unless you want to be a black hero, because you can only be white.
Bravo, Lionhead.
>>
>>337901510
Thanks blackie chan
>>
>>337900453
Good thing they don't sell and Microsoft told the devs to fuck off, cuck.
>>
WHITENESS IS A FUCKING MYTH AND THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FUCKING WHITE IDENTITY. USING WHITE PEOPLE FOR COVERS IS FUCKING PERFECT BECAUSE IT'S LITERALLY A NOTHING ON FRONT THAT YOU CAN JUST REPLACE EASILY IN YOUR HEAD JUST LIKE WHAT MODERN CORPORATIONS DO WHEN LOOKING FOR DIVERSITY.
>>
You can't play as a black woman though...
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.