[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ring Runner thread! Will host if anyone wants. So which ship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: ISHYGDDT.webm (793 KB, 764x490) Image search: [Google]
ISHYGDDT.webm
793 KB, 764x490
Ring Runner thread!
Will host if anyone wants.
So which ship do you find the dankest?
>>
File: samusthumbsup.jpg (61 KB, 530x350) Image search: [Google]
samusthumbsup.jpg
61 KB, 530x350
Godspeed Ring Runner anon.
I admire your dedication.
>>
This game is a hidden gem but too obscure for /v/, OP.
>>
I actually found the writing in this game humorous at times.
>>
>>337897994

>>337898383
It reminds me a lot of the webcomic Freefall by making obscure geeky references as opposed to obscure nerdy references.
In fact, there were references to Dvorak in that webcomic too...
>>
>>337898496
Whoops, don't no why I replied to that first post.

By the way, here's an interesting ship: It uses resonant lash and a number of melee speedups (including fighter veterancy) so it can potentially attack ridiculously fast.
The problem with it is how hard it is to land several lash hits in a row. Currently, I'm playing with Resonant Saw using Grapple Pitons so that ships hit by the saw will be pulled in.
>>
File: 2016-05-17 20-44-11.webm (2 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-17 20-44-11.webm
2 MB, 960x540
>>337898706
Forgot video.

If anyone is wondering, I'm using OBS+WebmForRetards to make these webms, with WFR using variable mode encoding with a CRF of 50 and a tolerance of 30.
Might have to adjust those values for longer videos though.
>>
>>337898345
Was /v/ always full of people shilling terrible quality "AAA" games everyone's sick of hearing about, or is that only a recent thing?
>>
Are those multipilot ships better than all the rest if you get a buddy to co-pilot with you?
>>
>>337900079
I'm honestly not sure, never tried dual piloting since it requires two people with two controllers on one PC/console.
I don't even know how you'd do it on a PC. One would have the mouse, but what would the other person use?

A dedicated railgunner on the D5F would certainly be very useful though.
What would definitely be interesting is if the D5G can use the frontal shield as a pivoting shield without interrupting the other player.
>>
>>337900464
You can use multiple usbs.
>>
>>337900726
Two mice though?
Wouldn't they just control the same cursor?
I'd test it right now, but I don't have a spare mouse.
>>
>>337900970
No, but one person could use a controller and sticks and such for aiming while you do the mouse and other such tasks
>>
>>337901019
I do have a joystick, but I never was able to figure out how to get it to work with Ring Runner.

But now I really want to fly a D5A with the joystick raining lasers down on foes while a friend sends missiles flying everywhere.
>>
I'm sad that a good D5A design is near impossible because I have no excuse to listen to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbIGuLXCziU while I play.
>>
>Ring Runner thread actually gathers people
>no one plays
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.