[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
has vidya ever exposed you to another culture and enabled you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
has vidya ever exposed you to another culture and enabled you to make friends from other countries?
>>
I learned English from video games and it's not my native language, so I guess so.
>>
>>337895006
Many times but they aren't really your friends until you actually meet them physically.

The people I hold so near and dear online are just pen pals. They could die at any moment and I wouldn't even know or be able to do anything about it.
>>
File: 1462961155066.jpg (17 KB, 326x252) Image search: [Google]
1462961155066.jpg
17 KB, 326x252
/v/ would have to be exposed to any culture, before it could be exposed to another.
>>
>>337895167
This, it took me some time to practice it on the mic but now some people don't even notice that I'm a filthy Frenchfag.
>>
>>337895378
Oh damn, I'm not that good. I can only read and write it, I can't speak it for shit.
>>
Video games taught me that all russians are retarded and evil assholes never to be played with
>>
File: pso20160515_164855_019.jpg (428 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
pso20160515_164855_019.jpg
428 KB, 1440x900
Managed to make friends with some Japanese before they realized all gaijins are cancer.
>>
>>337895645
What ship anon?
>>
>>337896095
The usual, ship 2.
>>
>>337895645
what did you do?
>>
Yes- U.S, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Britain. It's amazing how despite our differences and language barriers we can get along.
>>
>>337896317
cancer ship

ship 4 is fucking lonely
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.