[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, this released on PSN. Is anyone playing it? How is it? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
So, this released on PSN. Is anyone playing it? How is it? I hear it comes with the original Amiga game as well, so I kinda want it.
>>
Bumping for interest, loved the original game and I'm curious about this one
>>
You fat fucks better reply to this thread right now.
>>
>>337889334
It looks pretty good. I'll probably pick it up at some point.
Reviewers slammed it for bad controls though. It's at like a 59 in metacritic
>>
>>337891157
It says 67 now. Honestly, I feel like it could be one of those games that just plays like an older game, but "professional reviewers" don't like it because it isn't modern.
Maybe I'm just hoping that it's good (to me, at least).
>>
>>337891535
It can't feel like and old game because it has QTE insta-kill garbage.
>>
>>337889334
Its shit it looks and plays like a shitty 3d japanese hentai game
>>
It looks well made and fun but I just dont like the protagonists look which effects how much I'll enjoy the game
>>
>>337889334
Its a good game that has it flaws and very long loading times, but its worth it, specially if you play in the hardest difficulty
>>
>>337893448
This is one thing that I hear that's putting me off.
>>337893531
What the fuck?
>>337893595
Why does what the protag look like matter?
>>337893693
So, it IS worth $20? OR, do you think I should just wait for it to go lower?
>>
>>337893845
It is worth 20$ but expect its flaws, the combat isnt deep since you will mostly press Square Square Square and Counter attacks with R1 or L1 i don't remember now or using a special attack with the touchpad

The game has QTE but in battles they're optional since you can just keep pressing Square and rolling to kill everyone or blocking the attacks, if you want QTE's you just press L1+R1 when your blood is full
>>
>>337893990
Describing gameplay with buttons doesn't really help as I don't know the pace of the game's combat. Anyways, I guess I might pick it up.
>>
>>337893990
you have to take into account that the "QTE" is basically an optional rhytm game crutch that nets you less score than proper fighting

to OP, i played the first 2 levels, and it feels pretty good, graphics are gorgeous etc

i also tried the amiga one for a bit for the first time, and although it felt like cheap bullshit in alot of ways, i think the atmosphere was thicker and better than in the remake
>>
>>337895097
Are you saying you can access the Amiga version without unlocking it?
>>
>>337895480
I "unlocked" it after completing the first level, it costs 200k in game currency and you get easily over 100000000 from the first level
>>
>>337895564
Deeyum, son. I feel like playing the original, so I guess I'll get it.
I'd feel like shit for paying full price on the same day as release without getting the free theme, though.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.