[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: >Post your top 3 favorite videogames >Judge others
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
ITT:
>Post your top 3 favorite videogames
>Judge others based on their choices

Overwatch, Undermeme, Maylay
>>
>>337888486

This is literally the shittest thread I've seen this year.
>>
>>337888550

Where is my award
>>
>>337888635
The knowledge that you singlehandedly disappointed every person on this board a little bit more. Is that not rewarding enough?
>>
>>337889067

no
>>
>>337889125
Well then be disappointed with the rest of us.
>>
>>337888550

What's wrong with it?
>>
File: 3 Favorite games.jpg (119 KB, 918x300) Image search: [Google]
3 Favorite games.jpg
119 KB, 918x300
>>337888486
I'll play your game anon, my favorite games are Kingdom Hearts 1/2, Persona 3 FES, and Tales of the Abyss.

I like Melee but not your other picks, feels like you're trying to get a rise out of /v/
>>
found the 15 year old

lemme guess, these were your previous favs right?

> Minecraft, COD, GMOD, Skyrim
>>
>>337890670

I'll explain my choices a bit then:

>Overwatch

I like Overwatch because it's just simply fun and opening lootboxes/crates/cases/whatever is addicting. Not too concerned with what /v/ thinks of it at the moment

>Undertale

Used to be pretty big into Touhou and I love Earthbound. This game is a pretty much perfect marriage of the two. I don't think it's perfect or GOTY status but it was interesting and entertaining for what it is

>Melee

I love the mechanics and the competitive scene. I really don't think this game is perfect, there's a lot of shit I don't like but god damn it's just satisfying to do technical shit
>>
>>337890932

Loved minecraft but it got stale. Waiting for Starbound to release.

I've owned 2 CoD games in my life (Ghosts and Bo3) both of which were gifts and both of which I hated

Never played GMOD

Never had fun playing skyrim so I dropped it
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 604x402) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 604x402
Rainbow Six Siege, SW KotOR, SW Republic Commando
>>
>>337891216
It's not that you like those games that makes your opinion lousy. I like those games. What upsets people is that out of the hundreds of thousands of videogames in the world , those are your three favorites. A FPS, an homage based RPG, and a party/fighting game
>>
Twewy, dark souls, devil may cry 3
>>
>>337891641

To be fair, I don't have a lot of time to play videogames. I mainly play games that I can pick up and play at any time (Melee, Overwatch, Touhou, Minecraft, Custom Robo, Dirtybomb) or games that are short enough to finish in 1-2 sittings (Earthbound, Undertale)

I can see how someone could be pissed at me for not having "better" favorites but at the end of the day I don't give a shit
>>
>>337890670

How is tales of the abyss? Been looking for a good RPG
>>
>>337891496

>Rainbow Six Seige
>laughingsluts.jpg
>>
>>337892116
It's really polarizing. I don't know if you've played a Tales game before, but they're kind of like an action rpg mixed with a fighting game in terms of executing attacks and combos in an arena style combat system. The series is famous for being really fun to play. I obviously love Abyss but it's extremely divisive because of the how central the writing is. Your enjoyment of the game is heavily based on how you like the characters and plot. I usually recommend Vesperia or Symphonia as a first tales game, both of which are much safer and balanced games. Vesperia specifically is the fan favorite, but we only got it on the 360 in the west. If you like asshole casts who constantly shit on each other though I highly recommend looking into Abyss
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.