[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the fuck guys its already been a few days. Thought this shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: Capture.jpg (40 KB, 342x462) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
40 KB, 342x462
the fuck guys its already been a few days. Thought this shit was gonna bomb by now?
>>
>>337874627
>ever taking serious
>>
i just payed for it 30 mins ago. not gonna bomb.
>>
>>337874749
Is it worth getting? How's snap mal
>>
>>337874627

Stop listening to this shitty site with no taste
>>
>>337875187
/thread
>>
It's shit.
>>
>>337874627
It wasn't going to bomb. But it's longevity is limited. I don't see multiplayer staying alive for too long.
>>
Surprisingly enough pretty much everyone (that played it) liked it.

Even the Metascore is in the green zone, user score too even after /v/'s raid attempt.

Never would have guessed that there would be another great Doom game.
>>
>>337874627
DOOM 3 IS A GOOD GAME.

DOOM 4 IS THE NEXT GENERATION OF DOOM 3.

Proving that doom 3 is a good game.
>>
Have you not noticed a pattern? ANY new game that comes out is completely attacked, no matter what. The majority of /v/ is essentially just like tumblr. They'll dislike absolutely everything just to fit in, threads about ACTUAL video game discussion die out quickly. Memes and joke threads are rampant, and the only serious discussion comes when someone talks about weird fetishes or their sexuality.
>>
File: 1463453664224.gif (1 MB, 297x312) Image search: [Google]
1463453664224.gif
1 MB, 297x312
Let me guess.
Its a great game and nostalgia fags are trying to ruin another game by telling everyone its bad just like they did with MGS5
>>
>>337877629
Explain Overwatch and Dark Souls 3
>>
File: 1421114168198.jpg (25 KB, 625x555) Image search: [Google]
1421114168198.jpg
25 KB, 625x555
>>337874627

I'm in awe that a game like this can even exist in 2016.

The multiplayer is absolute garbage tier but the campaign... Good lawd thank ya Jesus.

>Dem big ol' maps
>Dem secrets
>Dat atmosphere
>Dat fast pace
>Dat shotty 2 the body
>Dat chainsaw
>Dat music
>Dem graphics
>Dat silky smooth 60fps optimization

Pinch me /v/. I can't believe DOOM is even a thing again.
>>
>>337877956
meme games
>>
Its the closest you're going to get to a DOOM game in 2016

And its good, takes all the good shit of modern FPS games without any of the shitty things, like cover shootan jamface
>>
Went in expecting to slog through a qte ridden mess. Got the most “shooterish“ aaa fps i played since forever.

And the mp is slowly growing on me, once you learn the maps it picks up pace.

Everything went better than expected.
>>
>>337877956
are you fucking kidding me? for every three threads of people actually enjoying the game, there's at least 5 more of

>Ignore the X threads because they're shills
>Acutally buying Xmeme
>People are actually enjoying X
>>
>>337874627
That's what the beta was for. It's actually genius in it's simplicity. Release the beta that's shitty as fuck, let it takes the hits from people who aren't garbage at games. Pull the beta, release the game, most non terrible gamers already don't give a shit, flood in the casual demographic bethesda/id is looking for and let them rate positive a fully underwhelming shitstain of a game without taking a beating on the scores.
>>
solid 10/10 for me
>>
>thought the game was just going to be the shitty multiplayer, like Q3A
>ends up having a fucking amazing single player campaign
It's a good game, you need to let it go. One of those reviews is mine
>>
Is it worth $40?
>>
>>337879823
Except everyone acknowledges the multiplayer is still bad. The difference now is that there's a single player experience which the beta didn't have. And it's really good.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.