[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it really that bad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: h.jpg (34 KB, 250x310) Image search: [Google]
h.jpg
34 KB, 250x310
Is it really that bad?
>>
>>337871410
Yes
>>
its good
>>
>>337871410
No
>>
>>337871410
Maybe
>>
No one asked for a sequel.
>>
>>337871410
I loved it. Multiplayer was great. Campaign was okay. The sequel looks just awful though.
>>
Worked on it for a while. It's terrible. I feel bad for all the people who are about to get fired when this gets a 50-60 on Metacritic today.
>>
>>337873256
It been out for a long time.
>>
>>337871410
Yea. All guns shot the same, only noticeable difference was magazine size.
It was free for me, and I felt ripped off playing it.
>>
You know how in TV shows when they want to have people playing a videogame but are too cheap to shill out licensing rights, so they just have the effects crew cobble together some shit that kinda looks like it's a game when you see the characters playing it for fifteen seconds? Where it looks completely out of date and so generic that it can't be construed as infringing on anyone's copyright?

Homefront is that.
>>
>>337873838
Sorry, my mistake. Homefront : The Revolution releases tonight!
>>
>>337871971
Literally what I was thinking when it was announced.

I completely forgotten about this game
>>
>>337871410
It was fun. You got fly a helicopter and command a UGV. Plus the girl soldier and the korean dude made up for the asshole third ally you had with you throughout the game.
>>
Daily reminder Homefront 2 has Denuvo
>>
File: Hello Darkness.jpg (23 KB, 604x311) Image search: [Google]
Hello Darkness.jpg
23 KB, 604x311
Get this shit.

The developers were so scared of North Korea that they scrapped the entirely plausible future story from the first game and replaced it with a Wolfenstein TNO esque alternate history plot.

What a bunch of pussies. Being afraid of North Korea is like being afraid of the retarded kid on the bus because he's eyeing your ice cream cone.
>>
>>337871410

the campaign was 2 hours long

the multiplayer was like an even shitter Frontline: Fuel of War
>>
>>337879003
Christ, I know the game was shit but I didn't know it was just 2 hours of shit. They put so much time and money into this forgettable turd of a game, and that's all they got out of it?
>>
>>337871410
>bought it for 20 dollodoos from the bargain bin
>played the campaign
>Merrica fuck yeah with a side of patriotism
>something about Not-China launching an EMP and crippling the entire military infrastructure.
>lying in a ditch covering yourself with the dead bodies in a mass grave at a football field.
>fast forward to the end where the last of military gets its shit back for the final push over the San Fran bridge
>something about a beacon not showing up for the bombing target so the buddy takes up a flare and sacrifices himself for the greater good of the nation
>goes on about international news reports about Europe and other countries stepping in to lend a helping hand to America
It wasn't too bad I just wasn't expecting a sequel out of it to be quite honest.
>>
>>337878991
Sounds like the Red Dawn remake with Josh from Drake and Josh.
>>
File: 1462192902446s.jpg (9 KB, 220x249) Image search: [Google]
1462192902446s.jpg
9 KB, 220x249
It wasn't bad, it wasn't great.

Downloading Revolution now only for the reason that it was developed by the remnants of Free Radical.

I don't want it to be another Perfect Dark Zero, but fuck it.
>>
>>337871410
Nah
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.