[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name an enemy organization you think would make for an interesting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: MegamanZero-NeoArcadia[1].jpg (71 KB, 600x424) Image search: [Google]
MegamanZero-NeoArcadia[1].jpg
71 KB, 600x424
Name an enemy organization you think would make for an interesting spin off game.
>>
BTW, is Harpuia really a girl?
>>
>>337869139
no, only leviathan is a robot girl
>>
File: Geese cant fly.png (289 KB, 1490x224) Image search: [Google]
Geese cant fly.png
289 KB, 1490x224
I'd play Southtown Nondescript Criminal Simulator 2017
>>
>>337869409
But are they part of megaman? Is megaman a girl or wants to be one?
>>
>>337869661
Look I could make something up, or I could tell you Mega Man Zero's actual canon. Both will sound like a joke.
>>
>>337869661
they are based on X's personality as odd as that may seem
>>
>>337869775
So part of his personality is feminine?
>>
>>337869848
yes
>>
>>337869848
Yes.
That's why he wants Zero's dick.
>>
Why do we never get to explore the residential districts of Neo Arcadia?
>>
>>337870886
I'd assume because it'd have negligible impact on the war effort. Zero hijacks a train or sabotages a power pant because it'll aid the resistance.

The only thing he might do is take hostages but that's not actually going to help his effort, just stand to set them further apart,
>>
>>337870308
But everyone wants Zero's dick.
>>
File: 44666024_big_p5.jpg (442 KB, 900x734) Image search: [Google]
44666024_big_p5.jpg
442 KB, 900x734
>>337871461
But X wants the most.
>>
>>337869775
woh, legit?

i need to replay the mmzero series.. i didnt absorb any of the lore or story when i played them on release.
>>
>>337872012
Probably because all of the details about the guardians were only told in supplements.
>>
>>337872341
still, all i remember of the games is that ciel is like the last human or something, she has... a sister? the baby elves are mguffin plot devices, priate X is a cool last boss fight and elpizo is a psycho... oh and weil is an asshole or something.
and even then some of that is probably wrong

fuck knows what happens in 4, that game was forgetable as fuck
>>
>>337872723
The gist of 4 (which is pretty retarded, but not as retarded as ZX/ZXA) is that Weil did the same bullshit to stall for time while he turned himself into a giant space station for the purposes of destroying the planet for ... reasons.
>>
>>337872723
Ciel isn't the last human; there's another 20 million of them. She only has a sister in the Manga, which no one takes seriously.

Everything else you've got down pat.
>>
>>337872723
>ciel is like the last human or something
she's the only human in the resistance who decided to lead a movement against Neo Arcadia (humanity's safe haven under the imperial rule of Copy X and the Judges) for the cruelty against reploids
Her "sister" is a reploid she rescued but they are like sisters
>>
>>337872912
Of course nobody takes the manga seriously. The manga reduced Omega (the best villain in any of the Zero series) into a comic-relief villain.
>>
>>337872910
He just wanted to destroy Area Zero because it was the only place that had signs of natural, I don't know.
There's this word in ecology that means, the return of life on a once barren and extinct land that cannot support life
It was symbolism in the game that meant nature vs machine and some other shit I forgot about
It was a meh game with great closure
just wish the CyberElf system wasnt so gimped
>>
>>337873109
>the best villain
I'd argue that for good and long. But I find it ridiculous Omega was just another Zero duplicates in that POS
>>
File: ZXSketchPandora.png (214 KB, 265x532) Image search: [Google]
ZXSketchPandora.png
214 KB, 265x532
>>337867994
I would play a game about the Megaman from ZX and how they got their biometals.

Also fuck Capcom. You can't save Pandora. It hurts.
>>
>>337873330
I personally enjoyed him a whole lot more than anyone else. It could be argued that he didn't have as much buildup in-game as Elpizo did, but they did a good job of communicating him as this gigantic near infallible monstrosity that you were definitely going to have to deal with some point, and the 1-on-1 fight is one of the staples of my childhood. Cannonball Hard Revenge is still one of my favorite tracks from a Megaman game.
>>
>>337873605
Sure, but that whole bodyswap clone mirrormatch trite just seemed unnecessary. It's not like Omega had any personality that it would matter who he was.
>>
>>337871646
nice skirt
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.