[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone want to talk about Platinum's next game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: TMNT MIM.png (389 KB, 626x352) Image search: [Google]
TMNT MIM.png
389 KB, 626x352
Anyone want to talk about Platinum's next game?
>>
>>337843186
Sorry I'm not 12.
>>
>>337843186
>devastation T.E.C.H. system coming back
>xenoverse tier custom skill wheel
>online multiplayer

looks ok so far, lookin forward to it
>>
>>337843690
Yeah. All those features are nice. I think it'll be solid at the very least. It's so close to release and all, can't wait.

>>337843613
Hey that's fine. Not every game is for everyone.
>>
not sure how i feel about the open world part of it since i've been kind of tired of those.
>>
>>337844360
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6mXr54mFq0

That's fair. I'm sure the game will have it's linear sections as well though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lr98n_7kkXY
>>
>>337844831
Haven't seen that last trailer holy shit I love those special moves, especially on Donnie and Raph
>>
>>337844831
cell shading + light splashing = cant see shit captain: the game
>>
>>337844831
can you even dodge? the dude in the first video just face tanks everything
>>
File: TMNT Armaggon.jpg (189 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
TMNT Armaggon.jpg
189 KB, 1200x675
>>337845673
I don't see why you couldn't. We'll find out for sure soon.

>>337845158
Yeah. Every character having their own skills and abilities besides their weapons is a nice way to help make them more their own thing.

>>337845326
It can improve for the final game.
>>
I haven't really heard anything new from it so u don't know how much is there to talk about

When is the PC version coming out?

Also, this is probably just me but I wish they would add a simple arcade mode for local 4 player co-op like Out of the Shadows did
>>
File: Bebop & Rocksteady.jpg (95 KB, 980x653) Image search: [Google]
Bebop & Rocksteady.jpg
95 KB, 980x653
>>337846493
>When is the PC version coming out?

May 24, 2016

>Also, this is probably just me but I wish they would add a simple arcade mode for local 4 player co-op like Out of the Shadows did

Yeah. That would have been nice.
>>
its going to be a long week
>>
Why no co-op ;_;
>>
>>337846631

Oh man, that's sooner than I thought

I've been mostly blind on it. I've been avoiding all news and videos so I go in with a fresh experience. Good to hear it paid off
>>
File: Tickles.jpg (1 MB, 1249x1920) Image search: [Google]
Tickles.jpg
1 MB, 1249x1920
>>337848008
It does. Online only unfortunately because Platinum wanted 60 FPS. I hope they do a sequel focusing on the stronger hardware next time.
>>
I really like this Platinum and Activision partnership

Soon
>>
>>337849189
http://www.destructoid.com/bayonetta-2-director-would-like-to-make-a-spider-gwen-game-289023.phtml

I love to see them work on Spider Man.
>>
>>337849189
i want to see a power rangers platinum game now

spiderman would be great because of how the other games kind of had mashy combat
>>
>>337843186
I'm so amped for it. I really enjoy TMNT, and I really, really enjoy Platinum. Everything I've read and watched shows it to be very promising.
>>
>>337844360
At some point it was decided that if a single-player game isn't open world, it isn't worth $60.

I hate it, open world can be great but there's nothing wrong with a great linear experience
>>
>>337843186
is this based on the new tmnt movies/voice actors
>>
>>337849189
Aren't Sucker Punch and Sony already making a new Spidey game?
>>
>>337850159
i guess it kind of works for these kind of action games.

but man i dropped witcher 3 after skelige because i got tired of it, batman was bareable since there was a lot of ways to zip everywhere, but still dropped the game after getting all those fuckin trophies.

from what i've seen theres going to be underground parts that lead to a more linear experience
>>
File: Whack.png (376 KB, 463x394) Image search: [Google]
Whack.png
376 KB, 463x394
>>337850192
It's basically takes aspects from every universe, to make it it's own thing basically. The designs are mainly from the current IDW comics, with some exceptions as the shark boss is from the Archie comics.
>>
i hope you guys dont main michael
>>
>>337850405

That's a rumor that doesn't have any credible source

It's KDE masters tier
>>
>>337843186
got it preordered! hope it's great, but i'd be so happy if there was splitscreen co-op. i don't care if it was 20fps!
>>
>>337851434
>but i'd be so happy if there was splitscreen co-op. i don't care if it was 20fps!

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2016/03/18/activision-answers-why-mutants-in-manhattan-co-op-is-not-happening/

Yeah. They better focus next time on the stronger hardware, to let that happen.
>>
>>337851247
Donatello all the way.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.