[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Uncharted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: ;^).jpg (9 KB, 240x149) Image search: [Google]
;^).jpg
9 KB, 240x149
Why does /v/ hate this franchise?
>>
>>337835143
its a sony exclusive
>>
>>337835143
Because is good
>>
And the third game is better
>>
I love it.
>>
>>337835562
I'd say 3>1>2>4 for me but that's just because sneaking on Hard in 4 is so god damn fun.
>>337835448
>>337835586
This is the minority of /v/ though
>>
ps4 exclusive and has casualized gameplay
>>
I don't hate it. The worst thing I have to say about Uncharted is that the gunplay is boring. But that's usually offset by the verticality of the levels and (in later games) some limited stealth.
>>
The MC is fucking crazy but everyone love him anyway.
>>
>>337835251
fpbp. /v/ is a /r/pcmasterrace outpost on 4chan. they hate sony because they can't play sony exclusives.
>>
>>337835143
/v/ doesn't hate Uncharted.
>>
>>337835143
All the unapologetic shilling it got.
>>
/v/ isn't a single person
>>
>>337835143
It's racist.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12FMjfFJrG0
>>
>>337838169
as a whole you smartass. I bet you think your comment was funny, original, and witty while in reality it just shows you are a complete unfunny dick.
>>
>>337835143
I'm not /v/, but i am a sonygger and find this series very boring. The only thing i enjoyed was the character of Sully, but he alone cannot save the whole product.
>>
>>337835143

Uncharted is the only series since the first Tomb Raider games that made me feel like I was on a fucking adventure.
>>
>>
>>337835143
Probably multiple reasons.

They don't like the focus on cinematics the games has. They don't like the fact, ND now makes games along these lines and preferred their previous works. They just don't like the genre it is period, etc, etc.
>>
Uncharted is a MOVIE not a game !
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3334704/
>>
>>337836557
He learns to value his friends eventually, but yeah.
>>
Test
>>
>>337835880
>3 above 2 and 4
>fucking 1 above 2 and 4
is this bait or did you just point your arrows in the wrong direction?
>>
>>337835880
Did the arrows backwards.
>>
>>337838862
E-Bae-na <3
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.