[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am hot salty garbage at this game and I can't seem to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: CSGO.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
CSGO.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
I am hot salty garbage at this game and I can't seem to get better at it. Tips and advice for a Silver? CS:GO thread I guess
>>
stop playing
>>
>>337833247
Don't care about competetiveness and have fun
>>
Before you reach at least a little higher, around AK level, maybe, there's very little people can help you with. Just play the game.
>>
>>337833247
1. disable enhanced pointer precision

2. turn on raw input

3. actually adjust for the recoil
>>
Stop aiming at the ground
>become average at csgo
Pull your gun down while spraying
>become ok at csgo
Learn the angles
>can already hold your own against good players
>>
don't crouch
>>
>>337833247
basically you score if you use AWP or spray them before they spray you so get in angles where you can react faster. also git gud with smokes and flashbang
m4/ak47´s dank
>>
1) know where peoples heads are going to be
2) point your mouse at that area and click
>>
Learn spray control. There are maps on the workshop for this so just google it.

Also watch videos on good smokes and pop flashes. Ez way to improve if you can remember them.

Dont look at the ground. I know you do so just stop and look at the head/ torso area when you walk or hold an angle.
>>
>>337833247
Play in 4:3 res
Play on low sensitivity, your mouse should go from one end of the pad to the other when turning 180.
Learn spray patterns for guns
When moving, always have your cursor pointed against walls so that when you go around a corner, it's pointing where an enemy is likely to be.
Be patient, don't rush a long to t spawn and die in 30s.
Be conscious of where the enemy is, if they're not by you
Pay attention to buy rounds and save rounds.

If you practice these mechanics you can get to dmg without understanding the game
>>
Learn recoil patterns for at least M4 and AK
Use low sensitivity
Learn proper crosshair positioning
Stop crouchwalking and shooting
Most importantly, don't be a cunt to your teammates when they suck if they're at least trying
>>
play the game until you get good

make sure your crosshairs are always pointed where somebody can be coming from if you can help it.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.