[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Never played a Zeld game in my life. Just got a 3ds from a friend.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: preuzmi (1).png (8 KB, 352x143) Image search: [Google]
preuzmi (1).png
8 KB, 352x143
Never played a Zeld game in my life. Just got a 3ds from a friend. Which Zelda should I buy? Ocarina, Majora or Link between worlds?
>>
>>337823110
you should take that turd back to the shop and get a refund
Then get a new card for your PC, seriously, it should be second nature by now that nintendo hates you, and that the PC is clearly the winner
>>
The Legend of Zelda, A Link to the Past, or OoT should be your starting point.
>>
>>337823368
mustard race strikes again
>>
A link between worlds is genuinely the best game on 3ds, it's so much fun

OoT is good, but Majora's Mask is better, but you'll get more out of MM by playing OoT

If you have an New 3DS definitely get a link to the past on the virtual console

and if you just got the basic 3ds then you can also get link's awakening on the VC, and that's pretty fun
>>
>>337823510
you can also play all the zelda games for free on the PC, why would anyone play a console, much less a zelda game when you can have the best experience on a PC?
>>
>>337823110
A good rule of thumb is the series gets better the further back you go. Ocarina of Time isn't a bad game but it's really cutscene and fetch quest heavy compared to ALTTP, which is a lot easier and more linear than the original Legend of Zelda.
>>
>>337823723
Nobody's asked anything about PCs, faglord.
>>
start with a link between worlds, it's the most accessible

end with majora's mask as it's the most complex
>>
>>337823368
My friend gave me a 3ds.
>>
>>337823947
He clearly isn't your friend, a real friend would gift PCs
>>
>>337823947
What you're replying to wasn't a real post and doesn't need a real response
>>
>>337823110
MM is easily the best Zelda on the 3DS. Incredible remake, and you should love the shit out of it even if you never played the original
>>
File: Legend of Zelda, The.jpg (315 KB, 550x785) Image search: [Google]
Legend of Zelda, The.jpg
315 KB, 550x785
Buy the virtual console release of this.
>>
>>337823110
>>337823947
Does your friend still have a 3DS too? After playing ALBW and OoT, you could co-op it up with Tri Force Heroes.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.