[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How far have you gotten, /v/? Killed any pasts yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
How far have you gotten, /v/?
Killed any pasts yet?
>>
>>337814167
Killed them all, and the last guy too.
>>
File: rabbit pepe.jpg (22 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
rabbit pepe.jpg
22 KB, 320x320
>unlock a weapon with hegemony credits
>don't ever see it
Is the AWP any good?
>>
level 3

haven't played in weeks but its a great game
>>
Just started, so no. Furthest I got was getting dumpstered by some red cape gunface faggot.
>>
File: memes before everything.jpg (80 KB, 604x533) Image search: [Google]
memes before everything.jpg
80 KB, 604x533
>huntsman and fightsaber both arent even very good but give curse anyway
>>
I killed the drake, died to the past, lost any will to try again because this game is boring as fuck
>>
>>337814167
why amnesia?
>>
>>337816814
>mightsaver
>not very good
Are you lactose intolerant?
>>
>>337814996
you make no sense

Kinda glad this isn't being talked about. It's not that great a game. Even though I played it a lot.
It's too hard for the sake of being hard, while not evening the field, while having bad RNG, while being unforgivable for any mistake you make.
The game goes out of it's way to punish you for exploration. Ammo cannot be left lying on ground, and you consume it when exploring a floor. Which means later rooms consume way to much ammo, while not giving enough rewards to compensate. And secret rooms are impossible to guess, while being barely worth it as well.
Barely any strategic choices to make or ressource management compared to Isaac.

Meme game.
>>
File: gigglegoy.png (14 KB, 333x293) Image search: [Google]
gigglegoy.png
14 KB, 333x293
>>337817912
>Issacbabby
get_____________________________________________________________________________________gud
>>
>>337818297
>git gud
Yes. Git gud at making games.
>>
I've done it all. Killed every past, beaten the last boss with every character (including the secret ones), nearly achieved all achievements and gotten all guns/items. I think I'm just missing one or two now. Still playing, still having fun.

>>337816814 The fightsaber literally makes you invincible if you shoot-reload-shoot-reload, it's so hard to die.
>>
>>337817912
It's okay to not like a game, you don't have to make excuses.
>>
File: 1451843186642.jpg (56 KB, 470x483) Image search: [Google]
1451843186642.jpg
56 KB, 470x483
>>337814167
>Finally killed dragun after a million runs and I had the bullet
>Hm yeah time for some backstory
>mashing text relaxing
>Fuck dialogue options what did I even pick
>Suddenly a huge spaceship
>hah cool an extra boss, probably easy and can't lose anyways
And then my shit got kicked in. Fucking piece of shit asspiss I'm never going to actually beat this asshole of a game
>>
>>337819921
>losing to ANY past boss

pffft. those are the easeiast bosses in the game.
>>
File: heavy kekking guy.png (875 KB, 1000x1424) Image search: [Google]
heavy kekking guy.png
875 KB, 1000x1424
>>337819921
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.