[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /v/ time to give your number for D44M. Write your op
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1463046521008.jpg (66 KB, 534x640) Image search: [Google]
1463046521008.jpg
66 KB, 534x640
Alright /v/ time to give your number for D44M.
Write your opinion of the game here
http://www.strawpoll.me/10227061
>>
>>337793228
>D44M
Why do you act like an illiterate asylum seeker?
>>
File: 1398480018443.png (285 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1398480018443.png
285 KB, 720x720
>>337793592
get over it grampa
>>
>>337793740
>weeb reaction image
Oh, so it is because you're autistic.
>>
>>337793740

6/10

Originally 5/10 but bonus point for including a multiplayer and a room editor as mediocre and consolised as they are.
>>
I give it a 9/10

Watch this video and tell me DOOM isn't the coolest FPS in modern history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFWZi3WI8-g
>>
>>337793875
>That frame rate
>>
>>337793875

because arenas full of bots are fun only for so long.

If it had an actual level design, good MP and mods the game could've been GOTY
>>
>>337793875
https://youtu.be/edvb4AW74Gs

>PRESS F TO WIN
Cool fucking gameplay faggot.
>>
>people giving it a 9 or 8
Come the fuck on, people, there's so fucking much holding the game back from being a real 8/10 or 9/10 game.
>>
I've played 2 hours and I want to return it.

>Kill a handful of demons while shit music plays in the background
>Run around for 10 minutes looking for upgrades and collectibles
>Kill another handful demons while shit music plays in the background
>Run around for 10 minutes looking for more upgrades and collectibles

And that is basically the whole game. Then there's bullshit like when the game takes control away from you to show you a prebaked animation whenever you want to jump or climb something or when you "finish" an enemy.

5/10 because it's technically solid but utterly boring and uninspired tripe.
>>
>>337795763

Don't use finishers then. I kind of agree with the rest, although it's not enough to make me dislike the game, I'm having quite a blast with it actually.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.