[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's take a break from the Overwatch,Doom,and Touhou so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: JetSetRadio.jpg (250 KB, 980x551) Image search: [Google]
JetSetRadio.jpg
250 KB, 980x551
Let's take a break from the Overwatch,Doom,and Touhou so we can talk about a game that's actually good.
Pic entirely related
>>
Future is better.
>>
>>337787073
http://jetsetradio.live/

Relevant
>>
>>337787119
I agree, I sort of meant for this thread to be about the series in general.
>>337787170
sheeeeeeet
>>
File: latest.jpg (2 MB, 4540x2200) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
2 MB, 4540x2200
Thanks for a decent thread op. JSRF was my favorite xbox game. I recently got a dreamcast again and picked a copy of this up on ebay for $15. I know there are some differences but cant wait to jump back in.

They also just made this part of the backwards compatible list on xbox one.

https://youtu.be/ugo6ASPVu9g
>>
File: grf_0_23.png (8 KB, 128x128) Image search: [Google]
grf_0_23.png
8 KB, 128x128
Jazz best girl
>>
File: 1547178624.png (538 KB, 650x781) Image search: [Google]
1547178624.png
538 KB, 650x781
>>337787073
Hell yeah. Lucio thread?
>>
>>337787535
Cube would've been the best if they didn't make her a dyke in JSRF
>>
>>337787762
Just because she has short hair? You're weird.
>>
OH I CAN SEE THEM ABOUT THE TOWN
>>
>>337788263
DO WAP DO WAP LISTEN TO THE MUSIC
>>
>>337787073
wait
wait a second
is jsrf on xbox one now?
>>
>>337789882
not yet family, but they put it on the list to be ported.
>>
>>337790005
But it's an xbox original game? How am I going to put it in my Xbox one
>>
>>337789882
>>337790216
Not him, but JSRF is not playable on xbox one. JSR the dreamcast game ported to the 360 arcade is.
>>
>>337790005
>but they put it on the list to be ported.
Source on this? I havent heard any news of Future coming to the xbone.
>>
I'm scared, guys. My Dreamcast is making a metal-on-metal grinding noise when it reads discs. I mean, it works, but I don't want to destroy it by using it. I watched some videos of Dreamcasts running and none of them sounded anywhere near as bad as mine does. Is there any hope? Can I repair it? I still haven't beat a single game I own for it, let alone started Skies of Arcadia.
>>
>>337790362
360 had backwards compatibility
so its not super hard to move that stuff over to xbone i guess?
>>
>>337790634
who cares
any of the decent games got xbox sequels that made them better
>>
>Game that's actually good
>Posting a shitty Tony hawks knockoff
>>
>>337790634
Dreamcasts are notorious for having to get their lasers replaced. Replacing it isnt such a big deal but you can avoid this problem by making sure your disks are clean and that you don't leave the disk laser exposed or touch it.
>>
>>337790694
>JSR
>Shenmue
>Crazy Taxi
>Sega GT
>?
That's all I can think of, there were a lot more quality DC exclusives.
>>
Is it possible to mod the PC port to add in better character models? I'm kinda surprised nobody's ever done it, if so.
>>
>>337791819
It would be a pain in the ass, considering adding a new model requires rigging it to the skeleton that the game uses and making sure it works properly.
Also, I'm not sure what kind of file type the game uses to store models and if people are able to extract models/rigging data out of it.
>>
BUMPING to UNDERSTAND
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.