[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hurr 4 epic memers can vote kick you for no reason other than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Counter-Strike-Global-Offensive.jpg (104 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Counter-Strike-Global-Offensive.jpg
104 KB, 1280x720
Hurr 4 epic memers can vote kick you for no reason other than teh lulz xDDD

You have 10 seconds to justify vote kicking in this game

And another 10 seconds to justify why there is no failsafe against the many derankers playing this game
>>
cry cry cry
>>
I'm new to this. I like to think I've improved alot.

Can someone tell me why derankers do what they do?
>>
Close to 800 hours of competitive and I've literally never been vote-kicked. And I solo-queue quite often.

I'd rather have the ability to kick griefers and afking faggots, than not have it because of the minuscule chance that I might get unreasonably vote-kicked one day.
>>
>>337782403
frustration of cheaters at higher ranks
frustration with inability to improve at higher ranks
or it could just be someone playing with their friend on a different account
>>
>>337782403
Buy csgo when it's a dollar on sale and make an alt account with it, they have a group of friends who do the same and throw games together to get a really low rank and then get matched against silvers while one of there friends uses there main account to boost there rank
>>
Because retards are unavoidable, but now they can be thrown the fuck out
I have been kicked twice in almost 1000 hours, and I mainly play solo. The only problem is 4 stacks being able to kick the 5th
>>
>>337782941
If you are good you should be able to carry that one "retard"

I have like 400 hours played and the only time I see kicks/have been kicked is when it's being abused by people who just want to kick someone out of frustration of losing or being an epic troll
>>
>>337783085
When I say retard I don't mean bad player.
>>
>>337783085
I got to LE solo queuing. Seems impossible to get higher.
>>
your mic should be automatically disabled 5s after you die, you can call the info and the deathcam. and then you can sit down and shut the fuck up.
>>
>>337783893
>guy with a mic that sounds like its hooked up to 10 amps won't stop talking after he's dead
>ask him nicely to be quiet so you can hear footsteps
>he says no fuck you and keeps talking
>tell him you have to mute him and if he has any important call outs to have someone relay it to you
>he initiates a vote kick against you and everyone votes yes

Literally nice game dotards
>>
>>337784240
>and everyone votes yes
Probably because you're not telling us half the story. Even premades will rarely kick you if you're just minding your own business and pulling your weight. I don't play with silvers and novas, though - so it might be different in those ranks.
>>
>>337784678
That's what I play in and people would rather fucj up there chance to win just to kick someone who dared to ask them to stfu
>>
>>337782441
That's bullshit, people often like to votekick if someone lost a clutch, especially if ct has defused bomb.
>>
>>337782441
I don't play GO, but CS fags were notorious for vote kicking. Shit I've been votekicked from three different servers in under thirty minutes before in CSS. And quite a few on 1.6 as well.
>>
>>337782192

>Play with Auto-Sniper and TEC-9
>kick kid's asses on pubs
>they get mad
>>
>>337790107
>pubs
you're no better than them
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.