[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we all just take a moment to appreciate Victor Sullivan?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: maxresdefault.jpg (53 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
53 KB, 1280x720
Can we all just take a moment to appreciate Victor Sullivan?
>>
Sully is great. Such an endearing character.
>>
>>337769931
It's Victor "Goddamn" Sullivan desu
>>
I'll pay top dollar for a game focusing on Sully in his younger years.

He's the best part of Uncharted. Love how there's no bullshit like a forced romance, forgotten brother or anything like that attached to him. Just a likable crooked grandpa that wants to get rich.
>>
I wish Sully was my grandpa
>>
>>337770608
He most likely will get his own story DLC for UC4
>>
File: 1459952432339.jpg (25 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
1459952432339.jpg
25 KB, 321x322
>>337770701
>>
Too bad they killed him at the end of 4.
>>
>>337770836
Get your fake ass spoilers out of here negroid
>>
>>337770701
kek you wish.
you'll get Nadine and you'l llove it.
>>
Can we all just take a moment to appreciate Sam "turns out I'm not the villain even though the reveal trailer made it sound like I would be" Drake?
>>
When everyone was leaving the island before Sam ran off I had this fucking feeling in the pit of my stomach that he was gonna die.
Glad that wasn't the case.
>>
>>337772058
They should have killed somebody off.
>>
>>337772394

They did though they killed Rafe
>>
File: 1449983576007.png (41 KB, 309x267) Image search: [Google]
1449983576007.png
41 KB, 309x267
>>337771826
Sam did nothing wrong, Nathan just turned into a pussy whipped little beta cuck boi.

cucked by big black strong woman and cucked by his own bitch

I'm not even joking, Nathan is the weakest little shit in this game, Sam is a fucking hero and deserves a medal.

Total alpha, straight out of prison and immediately searching for trasure and slowly uncucking Nathan from his little bitch home life yet Nathan can't heed the meassage of a true bro and just want to cuddle with his little cuck wife in his little cuck bitch boi bed like the true beta he is.

Sam did nothing wrong, he is not evil he is the fucking alpha top dog in his game and he should've cucked Nate and banged his bitch in fact he probably did.
>>
>>337772394
Not killing anyone has become a bigger twist since game writers are such hacks.
>>
File: Son of Coul.jpg (55 KB, 756x471) Image search: [Google]
Son of Coul.jpg
55 KB, 756x471
>>337772659

Joss Whedon is a hack, I'm glad nobody died except War Machine's legs in Civil War
>>
>>337769931
Very entertaining. Love how he cares for Nate and Elena.
>>
>>337772658
I stopped reading after the second "cuck."

Stupid goddamn meme.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.