[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy fuck the single player is so much goddamn fun It just feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: doom_alt_boxart.0.0.jpg (183 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
doom_alt_boxart.0.0.jpg
183 KB, 1280x720
Holy fuck the single player is so much goddamn fun

It just feels like a big ass labor of love, I'm really enjoying it so far
>>
File: 1462241713915.gif (493 KB, 500x270) Image search: [Google]
1462241713915.gif
493 KB, 500x270
How much are they paying you?
>>
I agree OP its great fun
>>
>>337767069
About tree fiddy
>>
>>337767069
leave this place dio
>>
Just killed the cyberdemon, pretty hype overall

>fully upgraded chaingun with turret mode

No one man should have all that power.
>>
>>337767069
2 dumb 4chan garbage/h
>>
>>337766498
I like it, but I'm not very far into it. Stuck on the fight in level three on the two large fans where two hell knights come at you at once. If I focus on them some faggot imp snipes me with a lucky fireball, and if I focus on the imps the hell knights butt stomp me to death. Kind of weird they introduced hell knights before pinkies IMO. Also fuck those new laser beam enemies. They're annoying as fuck.
>>
>>337769025
What difficulty? Use explosive shotgun rounds on the Imps and kite the Hell Knights with either Charged Shot shotgun rounds or Micro-missiles from the HAR
>>
>>337766498
I bought it the day before yesterday and played the first two levels yesterday.

I don't think it's all that great. I spent 10% of my time killing demons and the rest running around the map looking for collectibles for the shoe-horned-in weapon and armour upgrades.
>>
>>337769025

Never stop moving, throw grenades on every cooldown.
>>
>>337769025
Pinkies are actually greater demons than hellknights in this game. One SSG shot won't drop them anymore.
>>
>>337769193
Ultra Violence. Don't think I have micro missles, but I do have the explosive shotgun rounds. Completely forgot about the mods actually.
>>
>>337769025

Never stop moving.

Shotgun > punch combo every imp as you pass.

Use plasma rifle on Knights, fucks them up fast.
>>
>>337769459
That's your problem man

For the first few levels you need to rely on your weapon mods. After I got the super shotgun I straightup replaced my binding for the normal one with it and never looked back.
>>
>>337769459

The mods are pretty essential, without them you'll be kind of underpowered.
>>
>>337769368
I actually forgot about the grenades too. I think I used one once by accident and that's it.

>>337769370
Interesting. They were always low tier enemies and weaker than hell knights before, even in Doom 3 where the pinkies posed more of a threat. Speaking of Doom 3, I love how they kept the (IMO awesome) Doom 3 design for the hell knights but made the barons look more traditional. I obviously didn't get to a baron yet but I saw pictures of them and they look fucking great.

Are both pain elementals and cacodemons in this, or just one of the two? I saw pictures of a flying enemy (I assume the cacodemon) and was wondering if the other made it in.
>>
>>337769912

There are only cacodemons but the lost souls show up as well on their own.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.