[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you deal with Nostalgiafags? I can't even reason
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: nostagiafags.png (3 KB, 295x157) Image search: [Google]
nostagiafags.png
3 KB, 295x157
How do you deal with Nostalgiafags? I can't even reason with them.
>>
Stop being bitter that you're a teenager who didn't get to experience the game in its prime yourself.
>>
you don't appeal to novelty
>>
>>337743397
I don't deal with them at all. Let them have their opinions, why does it trigger you?
>>
>>337743397
>arguing on 4chan
What the fuck do you expect to do? Change their mind? Everyone on 4chan is denser than a batch of rocks
>>
I don't like these new age nostalgiafags. The older ones were better.
>>
>>337744291
Stupid opinions trigger me.
>HURR THE PIXILATED SHIT THAT CAME OUT 25 YEARS AGO IS BETTER THAN WHAT WE HAVE NOW
>>
File: 1457254924871.jpg (11 KB, 325x244) Image search: [Google]
1457254924871.jpg
11 KB, 325x244
>>337744924
>hurr if it's not 4k its terrible hurrr

Pic related: its you
>>
>>337744924
>graphics make or break a game
cancer millennial. you're part of the problem.
>>
>>337743397
i have barely even played more than 10 games released before 2005 and even then i can agree games were a lot better back then
>>
action combat is for adhd ridden children

turn-based combat actually required skill and thought
>>
>>337743397
oh boy its another episode of "games that aged like milk" from yet another memester who thinks video games actually age

so what game was it that broke you OP??
>>
>>337744924
I can tell you're the one in the wrong, because your opinion is a general rule that older games are inferior. If you were right, you would have pointed out a specific argument about a specific older game being good that you disagree with instead of 'people think old games are better taht's dumb'
>>
>>337745172
Why not play more good games?
>>
Melee is better than Smash 4
Civ 5 is the worst civ game
Heroes 2, 3, and 5 are better than 4, 6, and 7
Starcraft is better than Starcraft II
Diablo II is better than Diablo III
Warcraft 3 is better than all ASSFAGGOTS put together
Overwatch is shit
WoW is better than neo-WoW
blizzard hasn't made a good game in 10 years
Doom and Doom 2 are better than Doom 3 and the new Doom game
>>
>>337745356
Playing turn based games is a sure sign of autism
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.