[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Diablo 3 still worth buying?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: download (4).jpg (6 KB, 190x265) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
6 KB, 190x265
Is Diablo 3 still worth buying?
>>
It's okay for some-50 hours, then it gets boring.
>>
>>337742727
it was never worth buying
>>
>>337742727
only if you want a game where you have to grind out a bunch of bullshit just to unlock a single stash tab, then wait another 3 months to do it again and you repeat the process another 3 times.
>>
>>337742727
Yeah only if you get Reaper of Souls. The expansion fixed everything not even kidding.
>>
yeah, last patch fixed everything.
>>
Goddamn it yes. I just wish they nerfed the set item requirements.
I loved 2.0.8 two sets build.

Zoo + three wolves + unlimited Vengeance was sweet.
>>
What's the most fun or best class or in your opinion?
>>
>cant even load it up
>jush crashes at startup screen constantly
>hundreds of threads about it
>blizz blame razer sunapse or some shit
>i dont even run razer anything

when did they just stop giving a fucking shit
>>
>>337742727
No
>>
>>337742727
If you get RoS, yes.

You'll either spend 20-30 hours or 300+ hours on it, from my experience.
>>
File: diablo reactions.png (1 MB, 2096x1036) Image search: [Google]
diablo reactions.png
1 MB, 2096x1036
>>337742727
>>
dont buy it. I just got it like 3 weeks ago and Ive only been able to play on time. Every other time it crashes. I reinstalled the game like 6 times, wiped caches deleted programmes done all this other shit it says to do and I still cant play
>>
Yes, it is absolutely the best video game ever made. Every video game is so good now, but Diablo 3 is REALLY good!
>>
>>337742727
It was the only game I've ever been angry my friends convinced me into buying.

I wouldn't play it again if someone paid me.
>>
>>337743698
>>337743874
What was wrong with it before?

I picked up the Ultimate Evil edition (Base game + RoS) for Xbone a few weeks ago and played through story mode as a Crusader.

I especially liked the relationship between my player and the Templar, who I kept with me for the whole campaign.

My only regret is getting it on Xbone instead of my PC because apparently only the PC community is active because of Seasons of something.
>>
>>337751148
Everything. There was the real money auction house where you could sell gear. Basically all drops sucked because there was an auction house you can buy better gear in. Adventure mode was added in RoS which is the mode everyone plays in.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.