[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
does anyone know if gundam breaker 3 is region locked? my google
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: gundam breaker 3.jpg (50 KB, 275x350) Image search: [Google]
gundam breaker 3.jpg
50 KB, 275x350
does anyone know if gundam breaker 3 is region locked? my google fu provides no answers
>>
Pretty sure it isn't
>>
>>337733225
Sony consoles are region free since PSP and PS3 so Gundam Breaker 3 will work on your console with no issues.
>>
>>337733656
thank you based anon <3
>>
>>337733225
It's not. You can buy english subs from play Asia for the usual game price. Long shipping though.
>>
>>337733954
>Long shipping
I went economy and it took 13 days. I can't believe you'd call that "long"
>>
>>337733954
>I ordered another game from play asia like a week before I ordered GB3
>GB3 already arrived and my other game still hasn't
I don't know
>>
>>337733954
Can't you just download it via the Play Station store?
>>
>>337734440
You'd have to buy foreign psn cards and it ends up actually costing more than buying the retail copy
>>
>>337733225
Will a NA version be released for this game or do I settle for subs?
>>
>>337735627
How do you go about getting subs?
>>
>>337736176
"subs" in this context means the South East Asian version which has all the interface and text in English, but keeping the original Japanese voices with subs.

There will not be an NA localization most likely due to licensing issues.
>>
Only the Singapore version has English subs so if they decide to make DLC you need a Singapore account to download any DLC
>>
>>337739262
If it's anything like the first 2 games any extra content will be added via patches, not DLC.
>>
>>337735439

you also miss all the actus/dcls if u are not logged in the game region.
>>
>>337734217
Some of us are not that lucky, my experience with SAL and EMS shippings have been as early as 2 weeks in rare cases to the usual month or month and a half.
>>
>>337733225
No it doesnt. Also the english sub version did a great job.

Source: I own it.
>>
One of the only region locked games on post PS2 Playstation is Persona 4 Arena, and it was implemented to keep Japs from importing it cheaper than what they would have to pay locally because it was released quickly in all regions and has JP voice options.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.