[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is this game any good? I know reviews praise it but is it actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 23
File: Metroid_Fusion_box.jpg (38 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
Metroid_Fusion_box.jpg
38 KB, 320x320
is this game any good?

I know reviews praise it but is it actually good?
>>
>>337732695
pretty fun game, pick it up on a emulator and try it.
>>
It's a very good action platformer. It's a little too linear for a lot of peoples' tastes (considering it's metroid) and there's a lot of downtime spent talking to an AI that tells you where to go, so some people like to hate on it.

Some of the best boss fights in the series though.
>>
More linear than your average Metroid game.
Top tier atmosphere. Just one sequence break in the whole game.
>>
File: samus)power.jpg (1 MB, 2480x3508) Image search: [Google]
samus)power.jpg
1 MB, 2480x3508
>>337732695

All the Metroid games are good except Other M. I'd say Zero Mission, II and Super are better, but this one is still well above good.
>>
File: spooked.jpg (4 KB, 135x90) Image search: [Google]
spooked.jpg
4 KB, 135x90
It's my favorite of all the metroids. Probably the most atmospheric GBA game there is, in my opinion.
>>
Super > ZM > Fusion > RoS > Original
At least in my opinion. None of them are bad though, even if the latter two are a bit archaic.
>>
>>337733858
I agree with this anon, all of them are worth playing
>>
It was my first metroid. I still love it more than the others because of that. If you have prime and the adapter to play gba games on the gamecube, you can unlock cool stuff, which blew me away as a kid
>>
Albeit being the most linear Metroid (If we exclude Other M) it has amazing atmosphere for a GBA title, excellent soundtrack, and probably the best bosses of all Metroid games.
Totally worth playing.
>>
I've never played a Metroid game (other then some Super Metroid here and there as a kid) and I have both Fusion and Zero Hour in my backlog on psp

Which one should I play first?
>>
>>337734785
You mean zero mission and the answer is either since they're both really great. The general story is a little more cohesive if you play zero mission first, since that's like her first mission.
>>
>>337733529
And I agree with this opinion.
>>
>>337734785
>>337734893

and canonically, Fusion is her last (or latest if you will) in the timeline
>>
Imagine if Other; M was good. Then you have Fusion.
>>
Reminder that because of Primefags the series will never grow past where it was when it was left off at the end of Fusion.
>>
File: 1434333600609.jpg (19 KB, 299x298) Image search: [Google]
1434333600609.jpg
19 KB, 299x298
>>337732695
>stone age handheld game
>good
>>
File: v.jpg (11 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
v.jpg
11 KB, 320x240
>>337734893
shit yeah I meant Zero Mission
>>
>>337735348
>Prime is bad meme
>>
>>337735353
The character in your shit-tier reaction image is originally from one of those stone age handheld games.
>>
>>337735435
I didn't say it was bad, you fucking faggot.
>>
>>337735550
You're blaming it for all of Metroid's problems, you must hate it
>>
>>337735718
Prime did overshadow fusion
>>
>>337735718
I said primeFAGS you stupid wanker.
>>
It's the best one
>>
>>337735353
you don't have to tell me twice
>>
>>337735782
>I hate people who like Prime, but I like Prime too
dumb
>>
>>337735773
Yep, so much so that when Hunters came out they just couldn't help but lap that shit up when really they should have been asking "do we actually need another continuation to the Prime series?".

Hell, if you think about it Hunters is the test model for that fucking GalFed game.
>>
>>337735718
No retard. I blame OoT for a lot of Zelda's problems but I still think it's a great game.
>>
>>337733529
I loved SA-X, and that pic you've posted it's probably my favorite GBA cutscene
>>
>>337732695
love how you get chased in game, kind of like Clock Tower
>>
>>337735946
Its like its the first time you've heard of a cancerous fanbase killing a franchise or something.
>>
>>337736060
>Its like its the first time you've heard of a cancerous fanbase killing a franchise or something
I genuinely want to see how you think insignificant Western fans of Metroid Prime caused Sakamoto to rape his series into oblivion with a game that couldn't be farther from Metroid Prime if it tried.
>>
I played Metroid Fusion when I was younger and it gave this spooky feel.

Play it, faggot.
>>
>>337733428
>Metroid II
>Better than any game except Prime 2 Prime 3 and Other M
>>
File: Nightmare.png (9 KB, 240x160) Image search: [Google]
Nightmare.png
9 KB, 240x160
>>337732695
It's breddy gud. Supermetroidfags will atack it, but we all know they have their head so deep inside their asses that they'll complain about everything.

>>337733529
Between that and that fucking terrifying robot boss I think this is the most frightening 2d game I've played.
How did they do that?
>>
>>337736503
See, the thing is you seem to think of western and japanese audiences as being essentially strongholds - fortresses of opinion that share nothing in common.

Prime's popularity in the west will have bolstered it's popularity in Japan simply through osmosis. The emphasis on 3D (and the design choices brought in because of it) will have been one factor that led to what we got with Other; M.

The series' popularity also contributed to that abortion of a story, with far too many hands getting involved in the plot. Ideally the game should have been spread out over several installations if they wanted to explore the topics to an effective degree but you can see that they were just forcing as much in as possible so they could bring something forwards that might possibly stand up to the same fucking standard that Primefags hold their golden turd up as.
>>
>>337736909

Metroid II has all the things people keep whining that they want in a Metroid. Total isolation, a focus on killing Metroids, dark atmosphere, etc.

If the only reason you dislike it is the limitations of the Game Boy, then you're just an idiot. Especially since it is a huge improvement over Metroid on NES and the best looking game on the Game Boy. It also set the graphical (and story) standard for all the 2D games that followed.
>>
It's definitely a lot more linear than the other titles, buy it more than makes up for it with the atmosphere, eerie storyline and epic boss fights.
>>
>>337732695
It's fun. Some people do hate it because of the story line and the fact that it railroads you the entire game. However, I say pick it up and give it a chance.
>>
sacrifices freedom for a strongly narrative driven game, plays out like a sci-fi action / horror movie. quite a bit different from the first 3 games (which are open ended, have no dialogue and a very minimal scenario)

the bosses are great and it's a lot like RE3 Nemesis in that there's this feeling of being stalked the whole game
>>
>>337737015
Anticipation.

Show a bomb going off under the table in a room and the audience will be shocked for five minutes. Tell the audience that there is a bomb under the table that will go off in 3 hours and anxiety will be practically unbearable.

We all knew there would be a confrontation with SA-X as soon as we saw it.
>>
>>337737135
I'd say it's more handhold-y in terms of telling you where to go next, not necessarily more linear.

It's a metroid game after all, you still have to run arround getting the right item/key to open a certain door/obstacle all the way through.
At most you could say it has less bugs, err excuse me, "sequence breaking" than other titels.
>>
>>337732695
It's good, although it has some of the same flaws as Other M-- it's a walled off Metroid experience that holds your hand and doesn't even give you the illusion that you're playing and exploring at your own pace. The environments are all deliberately artificial feeling compared to Super Metroid and Zero Mission, too. And just like Other M, your computer "Adam" serves the purpose of being an asshole who keeps you from going where you want.

It's a solid 2D entry in the series but not the best. It has great visuals, music and production values, but it also kind of misses the mark in the areas mentioned above. I feel like Metroid II is a much more authentic Metroid experience and it's criminally underrated, although Fusion is definitely worth playing.
>>
>>337737050
You're fucking delusional. Metroid would have jumped to 3d sometime, why do you think it would have been Prime or nothing?
>The series' popularity also contributed to that abortion of a story
And? The series was already a Nintendo staple, I really don't see how you're blaming Prime for this.
>they were just forcing as much in as possible so they could bring something forwards that might possibly stand up to the same fucking standard that Primefags hold their golden turd up as
You're just shitposting at this point. Yeah, Prime fans like their game, they also like Super Metroid. Generally if you're a fan of a series with a standard of high quality games you're going to be proud of them, what point are you even trying to make here? Are you saying people should just say that metroid games are shit and then they'll make good ones? Fucking hang yourself, autist.
>>
>>337733529
As a kid I thought that nose shadow was a mouth
>>
>>337737804
Fuck you.
>>
>>337738141
>this is the pinnacle of intelligence for delusional anti-prime assburgers
wew lad
>>
>>337732695
Is it good?

It is really fun I say.

Sadly, there were plans for a sequel to Fusion but it was scrapped. Pity, since a survival horror Metroid game would be fun.
>>
>>337732695
It's fucking great.

A little too linear for a Metroid game but otherwise fantastic anyway.
>>
Worst of the 2Ds but still a decent game. Great bosses.
>>
>>337738313
Anti prime-fag, you fucking cunt. Way to prove my fucking point by the way.
>>
>>337738615
>Anti prime-fag, you fucking cunt
Yeah, because doing constant nonsensical mental gymnastics to rationalize why a game "ruined the franchise" is totally indicative of liking said game.
>Way to prove my fucking point by the way
Mate, you've already proven that you're a literal teenager who doesn't deserve to be taken seriously.
>>
>>337738970
>>337737804
>I really don't see how you're blaming Prime for this

Get the fuck off my internet.
>>
>>337739079
Are you having a stroke? What does this have to do with anything?
>>
>>337739407
This is apparently the first time you'd heard of something called utter contempt, too.

You seem new, kid.
>>
File: 1463339923543.png (1 MB, 1281x1855) Image search: [Google]
1463339923543.png
1 MB, 1281x1855
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zYMfWX4MrPc
>>
File: E84A54C7.jpg (47 KB, 244x288) Image search: [Google]
E84A54C7.jpg
47 KB, 244x288
>Zelda
Everybody loves the old ones and hate the new ones.

>Mario
Everyone loves every game, including the old ones that they probably never played.

>Pokemon
Everyone loves the old games, some people complain about the new ones but will continue playing them and fapping to every new batch of delicious girls that comes with them.

>Metroid
Shitstorm of hateful opinions, everyone picking a favorite game and discharging a torrent of insults on the others, acusing them of being the cancer that killed the franchise.

Why is the metroid fanbase so shit?
>>
>>337739816
>Not mentioning Starfox because you know they're worse

weak
>>
File: friendly hat man.png (637 KB, 800x816) Image search: [Google]
friendly hat man.png
637 KB, 800x816
>>337739571
>This is apparently the first time you'd heard of something called utter contempt, too.
>You seem new, kid.
>>
>>337739971
You've even missed the part where I was making fun of you for denigrating my point as that of a teenager.

You're really, really bad at this.
>>
>>337739816
>Why is the metroid fanbase so shit?

Because the series itself is dead, unlike the rest of the ones you posted. And we need to decide who killed it. We want answers.
>>
>>337732695
did it?
I don't even remember reading any reviews for it
I loved it anyway, I prefer it to every prime game and metroid 2

tfw we'll never get another 2D metroid
>>
>>337740443
Primefags. I'm 110% certain.
>>
Don't emulate it on a mobile.
>>
>>337740091
>>337739571
>>337739079
stop man, you aint helping your case
>>
It's okay. A little linear.
>>
>>337739816

>Zelda
>Everybody loves the old ones and hate the new ones.
There's far more love for the 3D Zeldas since the average Zelda fan is under the age of 30.

>Metroid
>Shitstorm of hateful opinions, everyone picking a favorite game and discharging a torrent of insults on the others, acusing them of being the cancer that killed the franchise.
You're describing Final Fantasy (or Zelda). Metroid tends to be divided between the 2D fans, 3D fans and a third group who generally likes the whole series.
>>
>>337739952
I feel there's not much discord there either, though.

Everybody loves 64. Some people who played SNES like it too, but that's pretty much because of nostalgia. The GC games are decent for what they are, and even though people still look down upon them for not being more of 64, I feel they started to take them for what they're worth. Nobody likes Command and nobody cares about Zero.

There's not much discord within the community. There's some spite towards the GC games, but the general opinion is for the most part a consensus.

>>337740443
That's... surprisingly insightful, though I personaly think the series has more than enough potential for a comeback.
>>
>>337740719
I don't need help to roast this small fry.
>>
>>337740618
how? as far as i know everyone who liked prime loves the series as a whole.

in fact ive never seen "Primefags" bitch about any of the other games exept other m, but i think everyone agrees that that game was bad in every way
>>
>>337740618
>>337740618
This as well as Speed Runners that only care about sequence breaking like that's all metroid is for
>>
>>337732695
Why even ask when GBA emulation is easier to do than wiping you ass these days?
Just go play it and see for yourself
>>
>>337741009
Primefags get really, REALLY defensive if you so much as look in their direction with a critical eye. It's like the worst element of Ocarina fanboy-ism but magnified a hundred fold.
>>
>>337732695
Best gba game hands down.
There isn't a lot of exploration compared to super.
There's some pretty big physics changes from super.
The premise and pacing of the game are excellent.

Definitely play it at least once.
>>
>>337741169
but ive never seen any hate for prime aside from generic shitposting, or b8.

maby it was true along time ago when other m was still fresh, but i cant see it happening now.
>>
>>337740901
>Metroid tends to be divided between the 2D fans, 3D fans and a third group who generally likes the whole series.

I don't think so. Superfags will DEMOLISH fusion and will even tolerate Zero Mission just to spite fusion fans, because it's the lesser of evils (ie. more similar to super). They will also MAYBE tolerate Prime 1, because it's the more ortodox inside the prime series.
Primefags on the other hand will defend Prime 1 and sometimes tolerate the other two and disregard the older ones as aged shit.

Most people probably enjoy all of them, but here on /v/ they're probably a minority. If a person likes Fusion or Prime 2/3 they're probably ok to have a discussion. But if their favorite is Super or Prime 1, back away slowly and ctrl+W from afar.

>>337741009
They're better than superfags, that's for sure, but they can be very bitchy sometimes, specially about samus' design or ZSS in general.
>>
>>337733428
Speaking of Metroid 2, when is AM2R gonna be finished?
>>
It's only worth playing once you've exhausted the good Metroid games (Metroid Prime 1, Super Metroid, Zero Mission, and The Return of Samus).
>>
>>337741809
>Primefags on the other hand will defend Prime 1 and sometimes tolerate the other two and disregard the older ones as aged shit
no one does this
>>
>>337741809
>Primefags on the other hand will defend Prime 1 and sometimes tolerate the other two and disregard the older ones as aged shit.
What? From what I seen Primefags just put the Prime games on the same level as Super Metriod
>>
>>337741678
Not the game, the people.

A fanbase can destroy a franchise simply through being rabidly resistant to change and therefore growth.
>>
>>337741985
Why do you say that? Fusion was my first Metroid game and I still love it even though Super is better but playing Super first could give you the expectation of non-linearity which causes so many people to autism out.
>>
File: 1439227440502.jpg (202 KB, 712x463) Image search: [Google]
1439227440502.jpg
202 KB, 712x463
It deserves a proper sequel
>>
>>337733529
Still got the cartridge right by my side, when I was a kid I used to feel uneasy in a good way playing the game, the sounds, the atmosphere, this game was GOAT.
>>
>>337742794
>Metroid powered shouders
Is Samus in science team now?
>>
>>337732695
Give it a go then play zero mission and super, you'll notice the difference
>>
>>337742393
That would be a superfag making consetions on the game that's most similar to Super just to shit even harder on other games.

>>337742104
It's the same principle as ^, but they generaly do this in self defense aganist Superfags and 0fags atacks, which happens a fucking lot.
>>
>>337741841
He's currently working on the Metroid Queen.
>>
File: 1425943795793.png (114 KB, 429x577) Image search: [Google]
1425943795793.png
114 KB, 429x577
>>337743247
I think the implication is that she is slowly mutating into a Metroid after a metroids dna is injected into her in Fusion
>>
File: 1427499289334.jpg (258 KB, 1253x671) Image search: [Google]
1427499289334.jpg
258 KB, 1253x671
>>337743452
i can't wait to see Samus doing this
>>
>>337743452
That would be pretty interesting, specially if she's going against the GF
>>
>>337741809

The only 'Primeags' who are the problem are the guys who think Prime is the only good games. And there's guys like that on the 2D side as well.

That's exactly what I meant by separating them.
>>
It's shorter than usual but I find it to be better than Super

You know, minus the length

If it was longer, say, just as much as Super, it would surpass it no question
>>
>>337732925
The AI talking makes me hate subsequent plays. It's like the SM opening, except extrapolated to be periodically throughout the game.

Other than that, and the inability to sequence break (I know Nintendo was trying to hold players' hands through it, but it would've been nice if exploring hard enough or mastering some trick like SM's walljump could've let you get off the beaten path), I think it's a pretty good Metroid.
>>
>>337734638
Was this guy based on any enemy that already existed throughout the series? He just comes out of nowhere, it's like I'd expect a Space Pirate to make him, but not the Federation.
>>
Other M makes it retroactively worse.
>>
>>337744989
We arent talking about that game you fucking idiot
>>
>>337744982
He's a biologic military weapon, I guess it kinda makes sense that the federation made it.
Although I can't imagine how wars are to need something like this.
>>
>>337744982
Fusion pretty much establishes the Federation are dicks.
>>
>>337735353

Going to need better bait than that.
>>
>>337743452
Except that would literally not happen since she's purged of it and returned to normal at the end of Fusion after absorbing SA-X.
>>
>>337743927
Fair enough. The problem is that there are no 2D metroid fans as far as I know.

People either like only Super and maybe 0 among the 2d games or they like pretty much game in the series. I've never seen someone liking all the 2d ones while disliking the 3d games.
>>
>>337746480
Nigga what are you talking about, she absorbed another X parasite and got an orange fusion armour and the ice beam, nothing more
>>
File: 1459298083363.jpg (81 KB, 540x553) Image search: [Google]
1459298083363.jpg
81 KB, 540x553
>>337747319
You're a complete retard, this has been explained over and over again. When she absorbed SA-X, it restored her genes to normal bird/human hybrid. You no longer have the metroid vaccine, which is why you can use the ice beam. That's what being able to use the ice beam was supposed to illustrate to you. Since you're a giant idiot and won't believe me, here's proof, question 41:

http://www.metroid-database.com/features/faq4.php#stage04
>>
File: how_about_no.png (260 KB, 629x711) Image search: [Google]
how_about_no.png
260 KB, 629x711
>>337747619
>>
>>337747619
Not him but I've always thought the "fusion" in Fusion was more than the metroid vaccine in her body, but actually her being literally fused with the suit as a consequence of the X infection, which can and did infect both Samus and her suit at the same time, making her essentially a cyborg.

Her genes are cool and all, but there would still be plates of space-metal stuck in her flesh.

I'm no lore nerd though, and between deus ex machina and your far greater knowledge on the subject, I'll belive you, but still call bullshit from a logical standpoint.
>>
File: samass.jpg (492 KB, 1069x1172) Image search: [Google]
samass.jpg
492 KB, 1069x1172
>>337746492

>I've never seen someone liking all the 2d ones while disliking the 3d games.
They appear. Usually when a Prime fan is complaining too much about the 2D games.

I prefer the 2D games, but also like the Prime games. I just think the whole series is good except Other M.

My favorite game is Metroid II
>>
File: 1444851882227.png (50 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1444851882227.png
50 KB, 550x550
>>337748606
She's not fused to the suit, it comes off when you die and at the end if you're fast enough. As far as the Varia suit is concerned who the hell knows since Sakamoto fucked the series lore sideways when Other M came out. It needs to be "surgically" removed in Fusion but apparently that's not how it is because in Other M it's some fucking sailor moon bullshit that's powered by her emotions. When the X infected her nervous system and put her into a coma, her suit should have just dematerialized. But who fucking knows, clearly not Sakamoto.
>>
Every boss would have been better if they didnt have the parasite form. The only good ones were for the boss right after you got super missiles and the screw attack one.
>>
>>337747619
So let me get this straight, she gets infected with the parasite, they put metroid genes into her to saver her ass, later she absorbs the same parasite that infected her and purges the infection?
And on top of that, this purge is not mentioned in the game, but in forums, and by sakamoto himself?
I prefer to believe that she's still infected but immune to it, and that the infection can be triggered again by certain conditions.
I just play the games man, no need to be this aggressive
>>
>>337749143
It's a vaccine, she doesn't become "part Metroid" anyway, that's not how vaccines work. When you got your measles vaccine you didn't become part measles.
>>
>>337732695
Yeah its my fave metroid. I highly recommend.
>>
>>337749449
But that's not how it works in the game. She definitely becomes "part Metroid" which is why her suit looks that way and why she can absorb the X.

It's not how it works in real life but that's how it is in the game.
>>
>>337749449
Oh yeah yeah sorry, wrote that out wrong, i meant like using the metroid genes to save her, also i'm not the the guy that implyied that she's slowly becoming a metroid, i just got shouted at
>>
>>337749929
Actually the suit looks that way because the federation cirurgicaly removed part of it and what's left is the part that is heavly infected and they couldn't take that out, also the metroid vaccine works like anti bodies, so anything that clashes with the metroid nature would be rejected.
>>
I've always liked the game but replaying it right now I've been noticing some really good game design in how it teaches the player the mechanics.

Makes me wanna do some kind of write up. Where the fuck did all that design ability go in Other M?
>>
>>337749143
I prefer to believe that butcha-u doujin
>>
>>337750303
But is the blue part just the suit regenerating in some way, or did the feds put it in?
>>
>>337750359
Make a Sequelitis.
>>
>>337750482
And can't explain why blue, but my guess is that the "slimy" part is a membrane in-between the heavy armour and the skinsuit (not the ZZS one, i meant it like so she is agile even though it's a power suit)
>>
File: 1406067896173.gif (70 KB, 387x324) Image search: [Google]
1406067896173.gif
70 KB, 387x324
>>337750303
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kEovhGug3M

7:32
>But it has also changed your cellular makeup. You will never be infected by X again...

Not to mention Samus also gains the Metroids' signature weakness to cold. I don't think anyone in this game actually knew how vaccines work.
>>
>>337750482
Feds
>>
File: tumblr_nyf40xjZ2I1r5093jo1_1280.jpg (490 KB, 900x1179) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyf40xjZ2I1r5093jo1_1280.jpg
490 KB, 900x1179
>>337750930
>give her invulnerability to X infection
>take it away at the end of the game

Good thing she didn't run into any X parasites on the way to the Omega Metroid. Also good thing SR388 was destroyed at the end of the game so there are no more X parasites at all.
>>
>>337750930
Huh, and here i was thinking that world logic would apply to my arguments. It's been a long time since i played it anyways
>>
File: 1415112738230.jpg (184 KB, 673x587) Image search: [Google]
1415112738230.jpg
184 KB, 673x587
>>337751119
>Also good thing SR388 was destroyed at the end of the game so there are no more X parasites at all.
>no more X parasites at all.
Just like ridley and metroids huh?
>>
>>337750359

hey arin
>>
>>337752067
I'm pretty sure their extinction is much more final than Metroids. Pirates nor Feds knew about X parasites so neither would have some in hiding, and with the planet and space station gone that's all of them in existence. Besides X parasite is a plot black hole, the potential for them to end all life in the galaxy is too great and dangerous, it's better they all died .
>>
>>337751119
Actually seeing how consider that X parasites can replicate humans it's not a bad bet to some snuck abroad in a escape pod or or something of haven't left the planet earlier, they even replicated space pirates. But then again I think think those pirates were there to break out ridley from sub zero confinment. Man Fusion's lore is pretty fucking interesting when you sit down and think about why everything you see in fusion is there
>>
>>337752460
That's exactly what i was gonna tell >>337752231
The chances a X parasite snuck into a life pod in either human or ayy form is pretty great imo
>>
>>337732695
I thoroughly enjoyed it. The linearity wouldn't have been so bad if they didn't cut off areas as you progressed, though. I think I accidentally missed out on a few items.
>>
>>337752067
Ridley

This is the one thing in Metroid that needs to eventually be cleared up and I hope it never fully does get cleared up. How the fuck does he keep coming back? After meta, that should be it buy in fusion they have a fully organic one in Fusion in cyrostasis, you think he can regenerate from even tiny pieces of himself over long periods of time that's why he can keeps reoccurring?
>>
>>337732695
It's fucking shit
>>
File: MAKE SCIENCE 2.png (219 KB, 650x585) Image search: [Google]
MAKE SCIENCE 2.png
219 KB, 650x585
>>337752067
Updated image
>>
>>337737110
I emulated II for the first time about a year age. It's simplicity makes it feel like a timeless classic. Probably my favorite Metroid title now that I think about it.
>>
>>337732695
Yeah. It's definitely the most atmospheric GBA game I've ever played. Even frightening at times, but that might just be because I was a kid when it came out.
>>
>>337732695
It was a good Metroid game, it wasn't that hard in general but it was pretty fun and had some very tense moments.
>>
File: 1371085870771.gif (446 KB, 500x405) Image search: [Google]
1371085870771.gif
446 KB, 500x405
>>337753104
Clones, probably? In the manga it's stated that he can regenerate by eating the flesh of others, but that's not near enough to explain his apparent resurrections, especially if he can't actually eat due to being in so many pieces.

Also, doesn't the GF still have access to the Metroid Vaccine? Given that it's less a vaccine and more Metroid hybrid juice, I wonder if they can use it to make more Metroid/Human hybrids in the future.
>>
>>337753351
Thanks bro

>>337753104
If i'm not mistaken, he keeps being cloned by the science team and i think the feds did it once too
>>
>>337753541
I still get goosebumps when I play it not care of legit fear but because it's atmosphere is every Metroid game should strive for
Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.