[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drawn To Life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: Drawn_to_Life_coverart.jpg (34 KB, 300x269) Image search: [Google]
Drawn_to_Life_coverart.jpg
34 KB, 300x269
Anyone remember Drawn to Life?
>>
PRetty good idea. And the Rapo are pretty fucka... sorry, hugable.
>>
This song still makes me sad
https://youtu.be/ziFZhZ9R7Fs
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzwPRNgvtAs
yes
>>
[spolier]did you found the secret flower?[/spoiler]
>>
Good game, sequel got kinda weird with the story
>>
>>337687439
I will forever love, but also hate the DtL games
>>
kinda hated how everything looked the same no matter how you drew them
>>
>>337691083
I know what you mean, the gameplay in the first was kind of shit, going back to it, but definitely isn't the worst game. My problem is in the sea levels the fucking Raposa think it's necessary to ask you for beach toys.

>>337691031
I played the Collection edition of The Next Chapter. Apparently the entire ending was changed around, and the original releases was dark as fuck for like no reason at all. Way to kill the series, Slaczka.
>>337691231
You mean how everything needed to be set in a template? Yeah, that was kind backwards
>>
Fuck yes, I remember this game
>tfw never finished it because I lost the cartridge
>>
The second game's ending caused me months of mixed rage and sadness. What a shitty, lazy ending.
>>
>>337693885

The worst thing about the second's ending is that it's quite literally one of those shitty "coma theories", like Jeremiah Slaczka was going through his edgy teen phase and decided "what if mike, a character we added in the first for no reason, was in a coma and dreamt everything?" and everyone loved it.
>>
>>337691593
>Collection edition of The Next Chapter
what was that ending like? The ending of the version I played was that it was all the dream of that one human who was in a coma after getting hit by a car and his sister was the half evil raposa girl?
>>
Anyone remember my dick in your moms tight lil shitter?

Those were the fucking days.
I loved how she would make her asshole wink.
>>
>>337689338
fuck you
>>
>>337694153
The collection version was a vision caused by the kid basically getting knocked out for a while after falling from a tree.
>>
>>337694153

It was basically the same, except instead of the chick losing half of her face, it was just Mike falling out of a tree like a dumb fuck and getting knocked out. The Parents are okay too.
>>
>>337694380
that sounds equally retarded
>>
>>337694153
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TMl8queV_k
>>
>>337687439
Who else /dreweverythingasapenis/ here?
>>
File: 1460516118379.png (74 KB, 224x351) Image search: [Google]
1460516118379.png
74 KB, 224x351
>>337687591
>What if I can't dream,
>Cause I'm dreaming of you?
>>
>>337694483
Holy hell, I forgot how bad that art was. Looks like it came from a "How to draw Manga" book
>>
OP, you gonna post thermal immaging pics of your moms pickel factory or what? I miss the smell of that old whore.
>>
File: i don't ever wanna feel.jpg (59 KB, 500x363) Image search: [Google]
i don't ever wanna feel.jpg
59 KB, 500x363
Y-yea. I wanna go back, guys.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.