[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Assassin's Creed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: who wore it better.png (1 MB, 661x1000) Image search: [Google]
who wore it better.png
1 MB, 661x1000
I only played 2 and Broterhood.
Which is better?
Rogue, Unity or Syndacate? I don't really feel like playing a pirate game right now.

Also asscreed thread I guess
>>
syndicate insofar that it actually runs properly

but its still a terribly boring chore of a game from a series that needs to take a 5-10 year break
>>
>>337685020
I have a 980ti so I don't really care if it doesn't run good

Also I had a 6 years break since the last game, I think it's enough to me
>>
File: AC3.jpg (721 KB, 1605x2262) Image search: [Google]
AC3.jpg
721 KB, 1605x2262
>>337684862
Rogue is pretty much a pirate game. You're a privateer fro the British government.

Also, the Brotherhood robes are the shittiest ones. Make way for best AC costume
>>
>>337685328
Are you american by any chance
>>
>>337685328
make way for the worst character in AC
>>
>>337685261
Unity is fucked up even on monster rigs

it is an abomination of programming failures
>>
>>337685261
Unity would still run terrible. It is a broken mess. Don't even bother.

Out of the other two? Rogue is soo because you play as a templer. Syndicate is... Ok. Not bad but nothing fantastic. However it looks and runs great and the detail in the city is breathtaking.
>>
File: 1460684884454.png (956 KB, 619x704) Image search: [Google]
1460684884454.png
956 KB, 619x704
>>337685328
Outta my way, Assassin fucking shits
>>
>>337685328
It can't be the best anything with those horrible looking boots.

It's still pretty much a tie between AC1-AC2
>>
Syndicate has worse gameplay compared to Unity though.
>>
>>337688984
Did they fix the parkour in Syndicate? Unity made you sanic fast but trying to perform specific actions can be a fucking nightmare.

>Doing the first real assassination
>inside the Notre Dame
>Want to jump from one pillar to another
>lol no can do
>you parkour up you parkour down
>spotted because I'm fidgeting on a pillar for 2 minutes
>>
>>337684862
rogue is a pirate one, unity runs like ass, syndicate runs better than unity. so ac1
>>
>>337684862
Can anyone tell me what's so great about this game?
All i know is that normies and casuals love the shit out of this.
>>
>>337689546
It's all the fun of stealth games without the stealth or the fun.
>>
>>337689405
this

friendly reminder that AC1 still features the most wellrounded AC story in the entire franchise, and thematically, it puts a large emphasis on not wasting human life except for your target (even though it completely fumbles it at the very end)

meanwhile, the later games have you go murdering entire legions of soldiers - just doing their jobs - only to spare your main enemy at the end because of muh history, or some shit

I went on way too far with this series expecting something to good to finally arise, but I really should've stopped at Brotherhood
>>
Syndicate is literally the culmination of how lazy Ubishit has become in developing AC games. Stick with Unity. The bugs are all but fixed on the console versions at least. The only thing you need to worry about with Unity is the terrible shit story..
>>
File: Screenshot22974.png (891 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot22974.png
891 KB, 1024x576
>>337689546
I only played the second one and its sequel, and it was a legit 9/10 to me at the time. Gameplay was pretty new, it had a lot of content and it overall felt like a finely crafted piece of entertainment.
I even brought my xbox at school and we did a full 3 hours art lesson about Florence. But I'm a sucker for classical art and renaissance in particular, and it was god tier to play in Florence as a close Da Vinci's friend while being the personal hitman of Lorenzo the Magnificent. I loved how the plot barely contradicted history, explaining sometimes -for example- how a certain actual mysterious death happened (spoiler: it was you), also the game is full of information about the shit you're looking at/climbing, so you actually learn stuff while playing.

Pretty sure it would be a 6/10 game at best today
>>
>>337690932
thats not how it works
>>
>>337684862
Revelations, you dumb nigger.
>>
>>337684862
Bottom middle is best
>>
>>337691125
Why not?
I can't give Spyro 1 to my little brother today and expect him to enjoy it as much as I did back then

Same here, the game will always be a 9/10 to me, but someone that never played it will find it pretty average, considering it didn't age that well
Graphics are obviously heavily outdated and the gameplay is shit compared to other modern examples (like Shadow of Mordor)
>>
>>337691484
It's also the first upgraded model
>>
>>337684862
So which ancient city was realized best in this series? I've only played 1 and 2 but I really liked running around Italy.
>>
>>337691552
Only because Shadow of Mordor is derivative of Ass Creed + a bunch of other things.

I know what your point is, but that point only applies if you take the systems that AC popularized for granted and not something that is still enjoyable in its own right.
>>
The original

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLMpQJK_ugc
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.