[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed is the GOAT Kart Racer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
Yes you heard it right, the Sonic Kart Racer is the best ever made within the genre. It's better than every single Mario Kart game ever made, and it's better than CTR.

>amazing visuals
>god tier character selections: Vyse, B.D. Joe, Joe Musashi Football Manager, Wreck-It Ralph among others, no trash like baby rosalina or pink gold peach
>god tier track design with non-linear designs
>amazing soundtrack, extremely well done rearrangements
>genuinely rewarding skill curb. easy to play, difficult to master
>faster, slicker and tigher than mario kart ever was
>got a lower metacritic score because the joke reviewers who are shit at video games like their games with baby level difficulty

How much longer until /v/ admits this game is amazing?
>>
Temple Trouble is such a comfy map.
>>
File: cell_glo.gif (1 MB, 193x176) Image search: [Google]
cell_glo.gif
1 MB, 193x176
>>337670486
>Sonic Kart Racer is the best ever made within the genre
>>
File: 1460272934566.png (79 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1460272934566.png
79 KB, 645x773
>tfw you will never ever have a ultimate crossover kart game with all vidya IPs with all the best features taken from other popular kart games
>>
>>337670486
It's a fantastic game, but not quite deserving of GOAT status - a few glitches with hit-detection, awkward boat controls, and lackluster visuals let it down.
>>
>>337670486
>no trash like baby rosalina or pink gold peach

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzy62J1FReE
>>
File: chrome_2016-05-15_13-35-14.png (39 KB, 514x86) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2016-05-15_13-35-14.png
39 KB, 514x86
>tfw
>>
>>337671143
Fucken DLC
>>
>>337671527
That is fucking depressing.
But, Sonic has been a letdown lately so I can see why.
>>
A good kart racer is meant to be played with friends.

Not even the Wii u one is any good because it lacks any good vs modes. No battle stages for fucks sake.

You need balance not just edgy bullcrap like sonic transformed did

The first sonic kart without the transformations was better anyway
>>
>>337671764
>You need balance not just edgy bullcrap like sonic transformed did
>edgy
Did you have a stroke?
>>
>>337671764
>muh vs
You're pathetic
>>
>>337672235
>playing kart racers alone

Ultimate autism
>>
When's Sumo making a sequel? They had a metric fuckton of ideas that they couldn't work into this game. Also I do agree that Transformations should've been toned down a bit.

Flying is fun as hell once you get the hang of how to approach those parts of the tracks (i.e. risk boost everwhere possible)
>>
>>337672412
Who said anything about playing them alone? You're the one autistic enough to demand battle mode in a RACING game.
>>
>>337672475
They're literally making Dead Island 2 right now
>>
The slot machine at the start of online matches is fucking stupid.
>>
>>337673963
The chances of it giving you anything worthwhile are pretty slim
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.