[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hope you enjoyed using me in your FFX playthough.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: CharX_Kimahri.jpg (54 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
CharX_Kimahri.jpg
54 KB, 600x480
I hope you enjoyed using me in your FFX playthough.
>>
Yeah, thanks for stealing those lvl 3 or 4 keys and then going back to the bench for the whole game
>>
fuck you kimahri
>>
I like how they forced you to use him solo that one time. It's like they knew only faggots would bother using him on a regular basis.
>>
>>337669045
And they knew he was useless or going to be ignored because they are scaled to him
>>
Kimarhi a shit. Ronso a bigger shit.
>>
I was hyped for your blue magic, but it's all crap
>>
File: 41y73C4Rc4L._SY355_.jpg (13 KB, 237x355) Image search: [Google]
41y73C4Rc4L._SY355_.jpg
13 KB, 237x355
>>337669045

I enjoy using him a lot! =D
>>
Blue magic should be used like regular magic, fuck that Quistis trash
>>
>>337668573
never played this and about to buy on steam. i wanted to main this guy. why is he shit?
>>
>>337669523
all magic in 8 was essentially blue magic
>>
He was good at chucking al bed potions tho
>>
I used him a little bit because I like blue magic but by the end it just wasn't worth it.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (95 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
95 KB, 1280x720
I'll be back in 12 hours
>>
>>337669561
He's the jack of all trades character which translates to "fucking use someone else who does the thing he's supposed to do but better."
>>
>>337669561

i think he had really meiocre stats(in a game where auron getting 2x +4 str nodes made you go from 1300 auto attacks to like 2100).

also he relied on stealing abilities from mobs, so his initial skillset is shit.
>>
>>337669843
>He's the jack of all trades character
That's not Rikku, though
>>
>>337670664
No, she's the "haha, I'm mixing shit that's about to rape your ass" character.
>>
>>337670853
But her roles with one ability are:
>Healer
>Black mage
>Heavy
>Ranged
>Lancer
>Support
She is literally the jack of all trades with one ability.
>>
I tried playing this again the other day. holy crap the voices haven't aged well.
>>
>>337668573
I started the Steam release on the expert sphere grid and I hope that makes him more bearable.
>>
>>337671298
I only ever used Rikku for stealing, from what I remember.
>>
>>337669685
>I was just playing this section but then it bugged out on me

All the character models disappered and the frame rate cut down a lot, couldn't do shit. Anyone else ran in to this?
>>
>>337671505
Welcome to PS2 games.
>>
>>337671298
The difference is that she excels in all of them. Kimahri was just do whatever you want, man. Just fuck up my sphere grid which fits "jack of all trades master of none"
>>
I remember grinding in that green field for hours my first time playing. Ended up giving Yuna a hundred strength orbs to the point where she killed the final boss with three physical attacks.

I was a boring teenager.
>>
>>337671298
Yeah but unlike Khimari, Rikku tore every fucking thing a new asshole. No matter what you did to Rikku you couldn't ruin her because all her paths are extremely viable.
>>
Square always sucks when it comes to non human characters.

>inb4vivi(whos moreso just a black mage)
>>
>>337668573
idk he was just so weak and useless like whats the point of making him learn Doom if strong monsters and bosses are immune against it
is there btw musclefur r34 out of him
>>
>not sending him down Wakka and Auron's path
Seriously, he gets freakishly strong if you plot him out right.
>>
I kinda wanna replay this game with some jank terrible team like full STR Yuna
>>
>>337668573
I literally only used in 3 scenarios
>The fight against the other ronsos
>Tonberry's karma didn't do shit to him
>used him to get overdrive through comrade and letting him die (also for EXP this way)
>>
>>337671824

Thing is you already have Wakka and Auron.
>>
File: stare lego knight.jpg (8 KB, 211x193) Image search: [Google]
stare lego knight.jpg
8 KB, 211x193
>>337671707
>she killed the final boss with three physical attacks.
That's not particularly impressive. The Yu Yevon is a push over
>>
>>337671441
Her mixing overdrive is the best ability in the game if you know what you're doing, both for attack and defense

Even if you only use her as a fighter she's pretty good because her ultima weapon is easy to obtain and good starting agility means she's always getting turns

>>337671707
Last bosses are piss easy anyways, they're shit compared to arena creations and nothing to dark aeons/penance
>>
>>337668573
RIP Mount Gagazet
>>
>>337668573

Why is phantom lancer in FFX?
>>
>>337668573
I prefer you in pictures.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.