[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>start playing REmake >haven't played a RE game in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
>start playing REmake
>haven't played a RE game in a long time
>tank controls are fucking garbage
>needing an item to save is garbage
>keys taking up your 6 slot inventory is garbage

When the nostalgia isn't enough
>>
>>337653646
Then stick to RE6, kiddo.
>>
>>337653646
>needing an item to save is garbage
is it though? I thought it made the game a bit more tense. Where's the fear in dying if you just savescum after you do anything?
>>
>>337653646
lol did you actually run out of ink ribbons kid?
>>
>>337653646
>underage scrub
>>
>>337653902
Except you won't run out, there's plenty making it pointless and just tedious shit. Don't act like you've never loaded a save, kept playing, then went to pick something up only to realize you forgot to put the stupid ribbon in the item box.
>>
>>337654068
>he can only carry 6 items but somehow forgets what he's carrying
I hope they don't let you drive a car
>>
>>337653780
Whatever fag
Fear effect > resident evil
>>
>>337654763
Yes, keep going, you are doing it Peter. You are proving to /v/ you are hardcore as fuck by pretending you've never ever sat down, loaded up the game and your save, ran through a few doors then had to go back and put the ribbon away.
>>
>>337654964

>Fear Effect

That's the most finicky anal retentive game ever. In what way is it better than RE?
>>
The real problem with REmake are Crimson Heads. What a stupid idea they are.
>>
>>337655056
I'm sorry anon but I think he's right. You're just a retard.
>>
>>337653646
use Jill, its easier.
>>
File: fagenabler.jpg (112 KB, 500x678) Image search: [Google]
fagenabler.jpg
112 KB, 500x678
>>337655056
You know at some point in time I think I have done that. The difference is that I have played through every entry in the series at least 10 times each. If it is a chronic problem for you then I'm sorry you are fucking retarded.
>>
>Waaah where is my auto save??

SUMMER IS HERE
>>
Resident Evil is pretty dull to play. They're great horror games...the problem is that horror games are shit.
>>
pffft i switched back to tank controls from "normal" controls in REmake/RE0 HD
>>
>>337653646
So basically, a game making you use more than just twitch reaction is too much for you?

Congratulations, go play modern games.
>>
>>337653646
Would you prefer a quicksave system? Why not emulate it so you have save states, like all the cool kids?
>>
>>337661462
Rebecca deserves more love than she gets.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.