[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This game any good v?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 460x215
This game any good v?
>>
File: HOW QUICKLY.gif (257 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
HOW QUICKLY.gif
257 KB, 500x500
>>337650041
Yeah, I like it.
>>
Remember, overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer.
>>
Probably the only early access game I don't regret buying.

And maybe Besiege.
>>
Artificial difficulty: The Game
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 500x475) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 500x475
So when does this shit drop for ps4. My pc is currently fucked, I wanna play this badly. S-soon, r-right?
>>
>>337650182
Pretty good.
>>
File: 1443060303988.png (659 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1443060303988.png
659 KB, 800x600
>>337650041

I thought it was pretty solid.

I'm waiting until they implement town events to give it another playthrough.

I still need to get the Reynald+Dismas achievement.
>>
>>337650041
I like it. Once I got the hang of the mechanics I was able to appreciate that there's very little bullshit in the game. Occasionally you can get hit with very poor luck, but the game gives you options to deal with pretty much any eventuality. Also it all looks and sounds nice and handles in a very satisfying way.
>>
Nice premise but it gets unbelievably repetitive after a while, as you slog through the exact same dungeons, fighting the exact same bosses, using the same rotating characters over and over in and endless grind. Would have been nice to have more variety of room types in the dungeons, like puzzles or cutscenes or something crazy popping up in the backgrounds randomly.
>>
If anything, the music is amazing (and hype as fuck)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49_7v5hRQpc
>>
It's one of the few games that is actually capable of making the player feel like their adventure is a desperate, exhausting struggle. I'd say it sacrifices a great deal of what one might traditionally consider "fairness" to achieve that response, but I still enjoy the feeling of a genuine uphill battle.
>>
File: image.jpg (142 KB, 765x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142 KB, 765x1024
Game loOks dope af. Lovecraft influenced roguelike, take all my shekels. Game pad or mouse
>>
>>337653596
Hnnnngg

My dick
>>
End game upgrades are still too expensive. Due to "das xcom bby" random rolls you risk losing your geared up adventurers to prep new ones. Not being able to reattempt the story dungeon with same character is doubly irritating
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.