[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is quite possibly the most inane video game purchase I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
File: 2585669-vita[1].jpg (70 KB, 956x538) Image search: [Google]
2585669-vita[1].jpg
70 KB, 956x538
This is quite possibly the most inane video game purchase I've ever made since that time I bought a GBA SP and never got any games for it.
>>
We all make mistakes. I did too.
>>
SP was good though
>>
>>337646842
It was, but really proficient emulation running concurrent to the system's market presence basically made it hard to justify buying games.
>>
>>337646916
I don't doubt that, but it's a great little system. I don't even like holding the damn vita
>>
>>337646686
It's a damn shame. Maybe if it ever gets hacked it'll suddenly be amazing.
>>
>>337646686
I feel ya mon.

Bought it last summer when it was "on discount" for $150 (before tax and first class shipping).

In all fairness, the $59.99 games I planned on buying instead are now in bargain bins.
>>
The cost of the memory cards is utter rape.

Luckily this one came with an 8GB (not an especially large amount but decent).
>>
Its nice for the handful of PS1/PSP games that benefit from the second analog. The only reason I really ever use the thing is its backwards compatibility though.
>>
>>337648012
Probably the worse part of the thing outside the design, those sticks are just horrible and have no depth
>>
>>337648247
>backwards compatibility

I don't see a umd slot
>>
>>337649556
UMDs were shitty enough I bought most of my psp games on PSN.
>>
File: 61345_01.jpg (981 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
61345_01.jpg
981 KB, 1280x1920
>>337646686
So? Why is it necessary to broadcast youre alleged mistakes to a bunch of anonymous people? No one fucking cares if you buy things without any thinking, you are just telling us you're an irresponsible dick head, and money is an issue for you.
>>
>>337648430
Sticks are fine for me.
>>
>>337646686
I shelled out $175 for this solely so I could remote play games on my PS4
Haven't bought any games for Vita and never will because fucking Sony wants to charge out the ass for memory cards, fuck that shit
>>
File: ssss.png (1 MB, 1927x1084) Image search: [Google]
ssss.png
1 MB, 1927x1084
>>337646686
I bought mine used, an LE.
Maybe you should buy some games for it, it has some fantastic titles.

ATM spent well over $2000+ on games, tempted to get the Ys 2k.

I don't see why you would buy any device without some games, that's just idiotic.
>>
File: 1378533795063.jpg (91 KB, 630x394) Image search: [Google]
1378533795063.jpg
91 KB, 630x394
http://imgur.com/5fnHRBx
>>
2016 games we got so far and what's coming out later:

MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies
Neptunia vs Sega Hard Girls
Atelier Escha and Logy Plus
God Eater: Resurrection
God Eater 2: Rage Burst
Shantae: Half-Genie Hero
Mighty No 9
Grand Kingdom
World of Final Fantasy
Digimon Cyber Sleuth
Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir
Gal Gun Double Peace
Attack on Titan
13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim
Toukiden 2
Danganronpa V3
Mobile Suit Gundam: Extreme VS Force
Moero Crystal (asain version has english)
Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 (asain version has english)
One Piece: Burning Blood
Muv-Luv
Salt and Sanctuary
Trillion: God of Destruction
Stranger of Sword City
Samurai Warriors 4: Empires
Senran Kagura: Estival Versus
Aegis of Earth: Protonovus Assault
Root Letter
Root Double- Before Crime * After Days
Shiren The Wanderer: The Tower of Fortune and the Dice of Fate
Psycho-Pass: Mandatory Happiness
Criminal Girls 2
Yomawari: Night Alone
Croixieur Sigma
Gundam Breaker 3 (asain version has english)
Zero Time Dilemma
Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization
Atelier Sophie
SD Gundam G Generation Genesis (asain version has english)
Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X
Skullgirls 2nd Encore
Attack on Titan
Ray Gigant
Trails of Cold Steel 2
MeiQ: Labyrinth Of Death

Guaranteed Replies
>>
>>337651414
wish i had money to spend on games i will buy god eater though hope they haven't censored too much
>>
Can it run emulators well? Thinking about picking one up just for that
>>
>>337651414
>ATM spent well over $2000+ on games, t

You are lucky bro, nearing 4k on my vita, fucking japanese digital prices.
>>
Not sure if I should buy a couple of Vita games or put the money aside for when the Ys VIII Vita's release in July.

Fug...
>>
>>337654019
Let the roll gods decide your fate.
>>
>>337651687
While it sucks there was/is censorship on God Eater it only appears to be a slight edit on the amount of blood that comes out when something gets hit. People are guessing the change was made due to Germany's laws about blood in video games or something.
>>
>>337646686

I bought a PSTV and I don't regret it at all.

Tales of Hearts R
Persona 4 Golden
Muramasa Rebirth + DLC
Freedom Wars
Soul Sacrifice Delta
All three Arland Attelier games I got on sale for 40 bucks.

There's nothing else left for the system because I already bought all the multiplat games like Digimon, Dragon's Crown, and Coldsteel on PS4/PS3 but I'm satisfied with my little cache of games.
>>
File: 1463282619100.png (16 KB, 259x224) Image search: [Google]
1463282619100.png
16 KB, 259x224
>>337654287
i hope that it is only blood thats affected from the censorship but there are some signs that theres more i know that advertising smoking is not allowed so i hope that its because its a trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qF2RtXjRXlE
>>
File: 1290528280630.png (129 KB, 261x348) Image search: [Google]
1290528280630.png
129 KB, 261x348
SO I'm guessing you never even bothered to google "Vita game" and find at least X that you wanted before you bought it. Cause I did and have gotten at least 500hrs from the thing. Which is worth it to me.

Oh woe is you.
>>
>>337654559
Yes there's that too. And while YouTube comments are usually shit, I'm thinking along the lines of the guy who says that it's because trailers are ads and smoking isn't allowed to be advertised in ads according to the US.
>>
>>337654019
May as well wait now that Golden Week is over.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.