[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My brother is spamming the hunter vision in Far Cry Primal. I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Primal.jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
Primal.jpg
6 KB, 300x168
My brother is spamming the hunter vision in Far Cry Primal. I tried to turn it off but I don't think you can. Why can't games be more realistic? Is that the en point of video gaming is to have the most realistic gameplay?

Also, PS4 can't handle more realistic gameplay. Fuck you.
>>
File: 1462616224865.gif (951 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1462616224865.gif
951 KB, 500x281
>>337645021
Well if you are in the primal days you would have to be able to know and be able to hunt better i think the primal vision is more of the person focusing more on his surroundings

ps4 can do great things for the price!
>>
File: don.jpg (6 KB, 277x182) Image search: [Google]
don.jpg
6 KB, 277x182
>>337645521
I guess. Playstation is just waiting to be blown out. I don't think cavemen had thermal vision but maybe.
>>
>>337645021
I hate that, it is so fucking retarded. Somehow, you have these reasonably nice graphics, but the game forces you to change everything in a two collor pattern to figure what the fuck you are supposed to do. It is a staple of bad design
>>
>Why can't games be more realistic?
Because they're video games, not simulators.
>Is that the en point of video gaming is to have the most realistic gameplay?
No, that's the point of simulators, games are merely entertainment, they don't have to be realistic and sometimes are worse if they are.
>>
>>337648278
Wouldn't entertainment be achieved better if it was a close or exact imitation of the natural world?

>sometimes are worse than they are
That's what I was wondering

>>337645521
yes, for $400 dollars it get the job done but there has to be a next step
>>
>>337648898
>Wouldn't entertainment be achieved better if it was a close or exact imitation of the natural world?
Not really, most people play video games as a form of escapism, they don't want to be reminded of reality.
>>
>>337648898
>Wouldn't entertainment be achieved better if it was a close or exact imitation of the natural world?
Baiting pretty hard there, friend.

It ain't even about "escapism". People just like fantastical things. Wonder.

Not fucks like you who think everything has to be an exact imitation of real life. It's idiots like that who ruin art.
>>
>>337649170
Being reminded of being a caveman is reality?
>>
>>337649498
Isn't realism a form of art?

I'm not even trying to bait. Honest conversation. What is the end point of vidya in the future? Realism? Entertainment? Fun?
>>
>>337649567
No but having to stop every 5 minutes because you stepped on a spikey stone would, it would be tedious and get in the way of the enjoyment. Realism can only go so far in video games before it starts to detract from the enjoyment of the game.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.