[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nosgoth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: nosgoth.png (35 KB, 771x399) Image search: [Google]
nosgoth.png
35 KB, 771x399
why
>>
>>337622031
Rocket League
>>
>>337622031
Why is it closing?
Or why was it even a fucking thing.
>>
Who would've thought that it's a bad idea to turn a great single player series which focus was always on story telling into a generic MMO turd.
>>
Such a shame, only because it's the last remnant of a once good series.

I liked the look of, dead sun too
>>
>>337622689
>MMO
wut
>>
>>337622817
Yeah.
A 4v4 arena MMO
>>
File: 1445219351271.jpg (122 KB, 558x340) Image search: [Google]
1445219351271.jpg
122 KB, 558x340
>>337622947
>>
>>337622947
4v4 isn't MMO
Something like MAG was more around that speed.
Nothing about anything in nosgoth was "Massive"
>>
>>337622689
I could understand this criticism if the game was bad, but it wasn't. It was a fairly fun and unique game. It's a shame it's going away.
>>
>name game after a good, but cursed game franchise
>make it nothing like the other games
>>
>>337622031
Because its fucking shit spackled garbage. LoK is one of my favorite franchises, and this game was a slap in the face. Who wants to play a fucking pvp arena based on this storyline? Its like making a super mario RTS. Nobody would give a fuck about it.
>>
>>337622817
>>337623154
The term got corrupted by all those korean games like Gunz and Gunbound. Those were given the misnomer "f2p mmo" back when mmos made up 99% of f2p/p2w games.
>>
Defiance 2 when?
>>
>>337622031
Surely that can't be because it was shit
>>
>Online-only games that are connected to a central server to run for literally no fucking reason

Could have just allowed players to run their own servers, but nope gotta ruin it for anyone who actually liked playing.
>>
Its closing?
Fuck it, and fuck whoever scrapped the original and kept only the MP part of it(wich was fucking secondary).
>>
>>337622031
>why
Because they forced people to play as both Vampires and Humans, which made me quit. I was only interested in playing humans.
>>
>>337622031
I remember, I think it was one or two years I ago I bought that one Square surprise gift for like 6 or 7 euro, it gave you a bunch of random games, one of them was this game. I never installed it, I always put it off, tomorrow I thought and now I can't. I own far to many games.
>>
>>337625159
>now I can't
It's got a couple weeks left on it
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.