[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the hell do you guys like about this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: shitty FPS.jpg (51 KB, 600x326) Image search: [Google]
shitty FPS.jpg
51 KB, 600x326
I just got a hold of this because I assumed it would be good, but god it sucks

The enemies are sponges, the glory kills are retarded, healing kills make the game easy, the level design is awful, there are only 5 enemies on the screen at once, and it just feels like a shittier version of Wolfenstien.
>>
>>337612303

Prove you actually own the game
>>
>>337612356
Why?
I already got my Steam refund
>>
How unexpectedly contrarian of you OP. Brilliant.
>>
>>337612303
>healing kills make the game easy
>no one has yet finnished the game on UN

this is bait.
>>
>>337612608
>WAAAAAAH YOU DON'T AGREE WITH ME

>>337612892
Does the game get good after 2 hours
Because thats about the time I quit
>>
>>337613146
You got absolutely nowhere then
Probably played on hurt me plenty too
Pussy
>>
>>337613547
>u don't understand anon you have to wait 10 hours for the game to be good
You know how long it took for Doom 2 to be good?
Like 3 seconds
>>
>>337613641
Grandpa no one wants to hear about your shitty 2D garbage
>>
>>337613146
yea
>>
The third level, Foundry, actually has great design. Although I dont see what the point of your thread is other than to go against whats popular since you must know its being praised everywhere else because nothing anyone says is going to change your mind. Its clear you just want people who like the game, the majority, to argue with you, the minority. I dont know why but people get satisfaction out of that. If you dont actually want to discuss the game or have any interest in other people's ideas on it what's the point of your thread?
>>
>>337614472
>bandwagon: the post
You sound insecure as fuck
>>
>>337614696
Refute it. A label and petty insult is meaningless.
>>
File: confused tyler.jpg (39 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
confused tyler.jpg
39 KB, 636x358
>>337614882
>logical fallacies are now labels
>>
>>337615274
Stop cyberbullying me
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.