[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No Man's Sky
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: nomanssky.jpg (45 KB, 640x367) Image search: [Google]
nomanssky.jpg
45 KB, 640x367
What happens when you get to the centre of the galaxy?
>>
>>337596337
My peenus weanus of course! :)
>>
"Thank you for playing!"
>>
a hub where you can meet other players
>>
File: file.png (2 MB, 2048x1494) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2 MB, 2048x1494
blackhole that teleports your present self to the beginning of the game where you get to trade with your past self
>>
>>337596707
Pretty cool man
>>
>>337596337
Players battle it out in a constant war for sumpremacy.
>>
you become the god of godus 2
>>
>>337596671
this would be sweet, a hidden muliplayer within the centre of the galaxy.
they dont tell anyone about it too, and no names above players heads indicating the ships aren't npc's.
no way to communicate, or coordinate meeting again. maybe trade, and set out in the galaxy together.
>>
>>337596337
I wonder whether it'll basically be earth. Maybe it'll be a totally habitable planet and everyone will meet there and they will have the chance to stay or carry on travelling through the universe. It'll be interesting to see whether everyone would just kill each other too.
>>
>>337596337
You reach the galaxy's centre
>>
>>337596337
You feel regret.
>>
File: Steve.jpg (64 KB, 620x486) Image search: [Google]
Steve.jpg
64 KB, 620x486
>>
File: spore-cover.jpg (232 KB, 640x898) Image search: [Google]
spore-cover.jpg
232 KB, 640x898
What happens when you get to the center of the galaxy?
>>
>tfw got Doom, Overwatch and No Man's Sky for free on consoles

:^)))))
>>
>>337596337
>What happens when you get to the centre of the galaxy?
This image appears
>>
>implying it won't be newgame+ with a new universe with a different set of physics
>>
>>337596337
I think they will give you upgrades to move around super fast, on foot and in your ship. Allowing you to explore at a much faster rate
>>
>>337596671
>>337596948
I reckon even if there isn't anything like that, people will end up designating certain planets, near the centre of the galaxy, to congregate, so you can meet up with other people
>>
>>337596581
Kekity puffs
>>
>>337597210
You realize you wasted days playing bad tedious game
>>
>>337596707
Interstellar

I like you
>>
>>337596919
Isnt every one the god in godus?

Also kek
>>
>>337597210
>>337599936
It never stops hurting. Whenever I think about what could have been, I hurt.
>>
You find the One Piece.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.